Join us in going the extra mile for local children and youth with autism!
This April, teams of Birchtree students and staff are trying daily challenges to improve their health and wellness. It's the perfect way to commemorate Autism Awareness Month!
You can show your support for your favorite classroom, team or individual by donating to the nonprofit Birchtree Center.
Your contribution goes to Birchtree's Student Support Fund, which allows Birchtree's students with autism to enjoy hands-on learning and exercise at school and in our community all year long.
On behalf of local families living with autism, thank you for your generosity!
$25 can allow five students from financially challenged families to participate in an educational field trip.
1 out of 3 of Birchtree’s day-school students qualifies for free or reduced school lunch.
$500 can underwrite a month of hands-on art and music instruction at Birchtree.
Birchtree's autism experts traveled 60,204 miles to serve students in their local schools & family homes in 2018—that’s 2.4 times around the Earth!
$340 can fund an iPad with a rugged case—so students can access communication and learning apps at school and in our community.
Birchtree helped 118 students with autism & behavior challenges to remain successfully enrolled in local public schools in 2018.
$50 can underwrite a school-wide celebration at Birchtree's day school, such as our annual School Prom.
Students travel up to 3 hours per day every day to attend Birchtree’s day school.
$100 can fund a classroom trip to the grocery store.
1 in 59 children and 1 in 42 boys in the United States has autism.
- 1 Rachel DeCola $3,810.00 raised
- 2 Holly Robacher $1,115.00 raised
- 3 Kristen Charbonneau $1,105.00 raised
- 4 Jessica Squier (Team Q) $610.00 raised
- 5 Sarah Turner $550.00 raised
- 6 Steph Morin $475.00 raised
- 7 Kendra McCarran $375.00 raised
- 8 Mary Sheehy $365.00 raised
- 9 JASMINE HOLDMAN $360.00 raised
- 10 Marlee Mancini $355.00 raised
- 1 Classroom Six $5,298.00 raised
- 2 Classroom Five $2,430.00 raised
- 3 Outreach Team $1,530.00 raised
- 4 Classroom Four $1,050.00 raised
- 5 Classroom One $990.00 raised
- 6 Classroom Three $725.00 raised
- 7 Classroom Two $465.00 raised
- 8 Classroom Seven $375.00 raised
- 9 Classroom Eight $350.00 raised
Nancy Crispo donated $25.00 to The Birchtree Center's Wellness Challenge for Autism Awareness Month
Lisa Dain made a donation to The Birchtree Center's Wellness Challenge for Autism Awareness Month
- View More Recent Activity