Sign Up Here To Walk or Run!Click here to register.
- 1 Matt Ungarino $525.00 raised
- 2 Julie Ungarino $525.00 raised
- 3 Robert Frank $125.00 raised
- 4 Emily Burke $125.00 raised
- 5 Brandon Goss $50.00 raised
- 1 This Run's 4 U! $1,050.00 raised
- 2 Live to Love $260.00 raised
- 3 The Movement Science Center $180.00 raised
- 4 Notre Dame Seminary $145.00 raised
- 5 Burke BTR $125.00 raised
Born to Run 2018 Details:
Shelter #10 / Newman Bandstand
7:30 am - Runner sign-in, race day registration available
8:30 am - 1-mile Fun Run/Walk begins
9:00 am - 5K Run/Walk begins
Post-race "Birth"Day Party - Free food, live music, and fun for the whole family.
2018 Born to Run - NOLA is a great opportunity for runners and walkers alike to take an active role in Woman’s New Life Center’s mission. Woman’s New Life Center (WNLC) is a life-affirming counseling and medical center that serves women facing unplanned pregnancies in the Greater New Orleans and Baton Rouge areas. You can help WNLC continue to change lives by participating in Born to Run - NOLA.
This is a festive event! Tutus, costumes, and wigs are encouraged. Parents - decorate your strollers and wagons!
Like Us on Facebook
- View More Recent Activity
See the Difference YOU Make!
Thank You to Our Event Sponsors! Email email@example.com to find out more.
There are no sponsors for this event.
The last day for online registration is April 2nd at midnight.
$15 Child 12 or under
All registrants receive an event t-shirt*, eligibility for race prizes, and admission to the post-race party.
*Teams of 10 or more receive a t-shirt in a color of their choosing customized with their team name!