The 2020 #CanDoRunningSeries offers a fun way to support Special Olympics Chicago through running! You can participate in one of the races benefiting Special Olympics Chicago, run a virtual event of your choosing or create a running challenge of your own! Complete any event or running challenge and raise a minimum of $250 to unlock special benefits and support the 7,500 athletes that Special Olympics Chicago serves.
How to participate:
1. Create a fundraising page! Click register today on the left hand side to get started.
2. Choose how you would like to participate:
• Register to run in a virtual race of your choosing. Check out active.com or runningintheusa.com for an event near you!
• Create a running challenge of your own! Set a goal for yourself to run x amount of miles, gather a group of friends and run a relay that equals the distance of a marathon, encourage friends and family to pledge a certain amount of money for every mile you run, the ideas are endless!
3. Finish your running challenge and raise a minimum of $250 by December 31, 2020 to redeem your benefits
Join the #CanDoRunningSeries Community!
CONNECT WITH OTHER RUNNERS BY JOINING OUR STRAVA CLUB!