Help us reach our goal!
of your goal reached
2024 Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson Leaderboard
- 1 Joseph Stein $330.00 raised
- 2 Erin Brewster $176.00 raised
- 3 Jerrod Allen $157.50 raised
- 4 Maura Black $105.00 raised
- 5 Erin Hirota $105.00 raised
- 1 Eileen In (10:30 wave) $491.00 raised
- 2 McCaFFREEZERS (10:30 wave) $356.25 raised
- 3 Autism Strong $100.00 raised
- 4 Hamill's Freezin' for a Reason#16 $52.50 raised
- 5 Keller Williams ONEChicago (10:00 wave) $0.00 raised
The 24th Annual Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson
Join us on Sunday, March 3, 2024 at North Avenue Beach for the 24th Annual Chicago Polar Plunge!
This iconic winter tradition is historically the largest and most well-known plunge event, gathering thousands of participants, plus friends, families, and celebrities to support thousands of Chicago’s athletes with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Funds raised will help us support Special Olympics Chicago/Special Children’s Charities programs that provide athletic and life-enriching activities for thousands of athletes of all ages in all 77 Chicago neighborhoods.
Because of your participation, people with intellectual disabilities have the opportunity to discover new strengths, abilities, and accomplishments.
The Plunge is a great challenge to undertake as an individual, or as a team with friends, family, or co-workers. Corporate teams are an integral part of the event and provide the ultimate team-building exercise. We provide the support you need to make your plunge a great success!
Interested in having your company be a partner for the 2024 Chicago Polar Plunge? For sponsorship opportunities please email Ann Hartnett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t join us in person? Register for our virtual option and participate from anywhere in the world!
For any other questions, please email email@example.com.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- LY Lauren Young Weber $0.00 raised
- PM Paige Mulligan $0.00 raised
- Samantha Croucher $26.25 raised
- DA Devontay Andrews $0.00 raised
- CM Cecelia Martinez $0.00 raised
- David Alvarado $0.00 raised
- TH Tara Haak $0.00 raised
- PD Paige DeGrado $0.00 raised
- MC Mary Clark $0.00 raised
- KL Kevin Lowe $0.00 raised