Thank you for joining us in the search for a cure as part of the PFF Walk - Community. As a Community Walker, you are joining thousands across the country who are raising funds to support critical research and important programming for the PF community.
By creating your own community walk, you have an opportunity to make it unique to you and to inspire your friends and family to join you as you raise funds, spread awareness, and have fun along the way!
Interactive Dates: Host your community walk during one of our walk dates and tune in to Facebook at the times below to hear from leaders in the PF community during our live speaking program:
- PFF Walk - New York City - EVENT PASSED (held Saturday, April 25, 2020)
- PFF Walk - Chicago - EVENT PASSED (Saturday, September 12, 2020)
- PFF Walk - San Francisco - EVENT PASSED (Saturday, September 19, 2020)
- PFF WALK - Community - EVENT PASSED (September 26 - 27, 2020)
- PFF Walk - Washington, D.C. - EVENT PASSED (Saturday, October 10, 2020)
- PFF Walk - Dallas - EVENT PASSED (Saturday, October 24, 2020)
Anytime: Choose your own date! As a Community Walker, you have the opportunity to pick a date and time that works for you!
You can host your community walk from anywhere! Some great places to start with are your neighborhood or a local park. Check out our Community Walker Guide for more great ideas on easy and fun locations to try for your walk!
For more information on how to participate virtually, click here.
Making an impact on the PF community as a Community Walker is simple! We’ve compiled all of our tips and resources along with step-by-step instructions in our Community Walk Guide.
INTERACT WITH US!
An important aspect of the Community Walk is connecting with the PFF and other walkers around the globe! Sharing your photos and story inspires and engages others!
Remember to use our hashtag #PFFWalk when posting on social media to see who's walking near you!
For even more ways to interact with us and other walkers, check out our Community Walk Guide.
We want to hear from you! For questions, more information, and even more great resources, contact Jackie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.224.4667.
Helpful Video Resources
Need help registering? This video provides a step-by-step tutorial.
2020 FUNDRASING INCENTIVE PRIZES
2020 Commemorative PFF Walk T-Shirt
Reusable PFF Walk Water Bottle
Adjustable PFF Walk Baseball Cap
PFF Walk 1/4 zip Dri Fit Jacket
PFF Walk Insulated Packable All Seasons Jacket
Local, national, and exclusive sponsorship opportunities are also available for individual walk sites or across all four physical locations, please contact Amy Wardzala, Senior Director of Development at email@example.com or 312-878-2351 for more information.
- 1 Harris-DePoy-Pratico $25,022.86 raised
- 2 MollyK $21,185.43 raised
- 3 Golden Gate Lungsters $20,953.79 raised
- 4 Cubbie Gators $20,500.29 raised
- 5 Oxy-Moe-Run $15,802.01 raised
- 6 Team Attwell Robbins Family $14,773.09 raised
- 7 Team Stoelting $13,632.24 raised
- 8 Ready. Set. Breathe $11,934.04 raised
- 9 Veracyte $11,283.83 raised
- 10 Team Gaiser $11,027.23 raised