Support CASA through COVID-19 Leaderboard
- 1 Robert Griffin $522.75 raised
- 2 ELIZABETH ROBINSON $305.00 raised
- 3 Jon Parker $250.00 raised
- 4 Emma Hansen $102.50 raised
- 5 Jean Gross $100.00 raised
- 1 Not a member of a Team? Submit a general donation here! $3,080.00 raised
- 2 Jean's first ever team $1,504.25 raised
- 3 Keep Them Home $522.75 raised
- 4 Durham Realtor Community $250.00 raised
Support CASA through COVID-19
CASA is a nonproft affordable housing developer, operating in Wake, Orange, and Durham Counties. We serve very low income veterans, families with children, and people living with disabilities. Before moving into their apartments, most of our residents were experiencing homelessness.
Our residents are vulnerable to both the medical and economic impacts of COVID-19. They’re already feeling the impacts that the “stay at home” notice brings, including reduced access to services and lost income.
CASA offers below market rent set at 30% of a household’s income, including utilities. We’re creating new ways to support our residents by delivering nonperishable food items, cleaning supplies, toilet paper, and other necessities straight to their apartments. We’ve created a crisis assistance plan to help residents who have been economically impacted by COVID-19.
Our amazing partners at Dash Home Loans matched our first $50,000 rasied, and we are so grateful! Though this amount of funding will have a big impact in our community, the need is still great. We expect the number of residents struggling to increase in the coming months as the economic impacts of COVID deepen. Please consider a donation to CASA today. We're doing all we can to help our residents weather this crisis, but we need your help to continue.
For more information on CASA's solution to end homelessness or how we are responding to COVID-19, visit www.casanc.org
- View More Recent Activity