Thank You to Our Cycle for Hope Sponsors!
Cycle for Hope Leaderboard
- 1 Jerry Sweet $1,220.00 raised
- 2 Jill Booth $1,050.00 raised
- 3 Chad Kirkenmeier $795.00 raised
- 4 Kaylee Gholson $415.00 raised
- 5 Ashley Smothers $345.00 raised
- 1 Jill's Team $2,520.00 raised
- 2 Slow Storm $690.00 raised
- 3 Farnsworth 1 $650.00 raised
- 4 Team McDaniels Marketing $500.00 raised
- 5 Hope from Home $345.00 raised
Cycle for Hope
Join us for our inaugural Cycle for Hope on October 3rd!
Cycle for Hope is a 4-hour cycling event that includes outdoor cycling, spin bike sessions at local gyms, and your own personal in-home cycle. Participants will sign up with the goal of raising at least $250 or more. You can enter individually or in teams of 4, either on your own or through employer sponsored teams.
Participating gyms include: Peoria Riverplex, Styles Studio Fitness, and Titan Fitness. Outdoor cyclers are encouraged to safely ride on designated trails, roadways, or in their own neighborhoods.
The team or individual who raises the most money will win a prize!
Are you interested in sponsoring a team or teams for Cycle for Hope? Sponsorships are still available! Please reach out to Kendyl Wear (firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-401-2525 ext. 1010) for more information.
Our Newest Participants
- JS Josh Stewart $15.00 raised
- MP Maddy Peterson $0.00 raised
- SS Samantha Spears $0.00 raised
- ML Mitch Lee $0.00 raised
- EA Ed Andrews $0.00 raised
- GD Gary Davis $0.00 raised
- KW Kendyl Wear $0.00 raised
- PM Paul Markas $25.00 raised
- BD Bryce Domnick $0.00 raised
- JL Jill Lee $50.00 raised