2021 Host Committee
2021 Event Chairs
Chip + Melissa Bryant
Vanessa + Chuck Ames
Alison + Chris Cooke
Kristin + Troy Davis
Morgan + Josh Erickson
Benita + Chris Land
Brooke + Kevin Lee
Meredith + Ben Marshall
Lisa + Sean Matus
Natalie + Steve Mohtashami
Candace + Scott Mullervy
Allyson + Alex Schomers
Jordan + Dylan Seff
Justin + Kelly Wood
Canaan’s Classic Charity Disc Golf Tournament
Saturday, June 5, 2021
Spring Valley Golf & Disc Golf ~ 25110 Gosling Rd, Spring, TX 77389
Disc Tournament, Food & Drinks, Corn Hole, Kids' Games, Auction/Raffle, Music, and Much More!
As we celebrate a new year full of hope, faith, and renewed sense of purpose, we invite you to join us for the Inaugural Canaan's Classic! Unique sponsorship opportunities are available for your consideration. Funds will go directly to extending B.I.G. Love services across our great state. B.I.G. Love is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and gift(s) are tax deductible.
For over 14 years, B.I.G. Love has served pediatric cancer patients and their families with one simple goal… easing the childhood cancer journey. B.I.G. Love Cancer Care’s core mission is to meet the most basic and urgent physical, emotional, and financial needs of pediatric oncology and hematology patients and their families. B.I.G. Love serves six Texas hospitals, including Texas Children’s Hospital - Houston (Main, The Woodlands, & Katy Campuses) MD Anderson Children’s Cancer Hospital - Houston, Dell Children’s Cancer Center - Austin, and Methodist Children’s Hospital - San Antonio. Each year, over 100,000 kids and families receive practical support through tangible programming.
How can you help? Sponsor, donate, or register to participate! Teams and Individuals will fundraise to compete for some awesome prizes!
There are 3 main ways you can help:
Play in the Tournament (Team Best Throw Scramble Format)
- Register as 4 Person Team or an Individual (to be placed on a team day of the event).
- All participants will receive a t-shirt, custom disc, koozie, and swag bag with lots of goodies.
- Simply click the "Register to Fundraise or Join a Team" button.
Fundraise as an INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- Raise money Individually or group together with your friends/family, co-workers or classmates to raise money for cancer kids.
- The top three Individuals or teams who raise the most funds and register the most participants will be presented with trophies and PRIZE BASKETS!
- Simply click the "Register to Fundraise or Join a Team" button and select Fundraising Participant.
Become an Event Sponsor
- Sponsors are individuals, businesses, churches or organizations who wish to give a donation to help support cancer kids.
- All sponsors will receive recognition on event materials including: save the date, invitation, social media, newsletters, press releases, and B.I.G. Love's website. Sponsors will also receive special recognition at the event as well as an opportunity to include flyers/promotional materials in swag bags.
- Simply choose the "Click Here to Sponsor or Donate" button.