Enjoy a 1-mile trail walk through our beautiful 365 acre wildlife sanctuary. Then join the fun and excitement of all else that DogFest has to offer!
Create a TEAM and walk together or compete against your friends!
Bring your pet, your friends, and your family and help support our no-kill shelter, which relies solely on donations to operate. We do not receive funds from any national humane societies or local governments.
Date: Saturday, September 16
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Place: Baltimore Humane Society, 1601 Nicodemus Road, Reisterstown, 21136
- Ribbon cutting ceremony 10:15am
- All walkers must raise or donate a minimum of $50. The $50 donation entitles you to free admission to the Festival and a free DogFest t-shirt..
- Registration entitles you to free admission to DogFest! (with $50 donation)
- Register by Sept. 6 to get a guaranteed shirt size of your choice.
- Fabulous prizes awarded to our top fundraisers! Winning adult team gets a Wine & Cheese Pairing Party for up to 20 people at Basignani Winery. Kids team gets an ice-cream party. Individual top fundraiser wins 4 tickets to the National Aquarium.
WALK TO SAVE A LIFE AT DOGFEST!
- 1 Team Windswept $2,022.00 raised
- 2 BHS Board $1,222.00 raised
- 3 Tuggin Bandits $1,170.00 raised
- 4 Team Steger $736.00 raised
- 5 TEAM Spay/Neuter- Baltimore Humane Society $665.00 raised
- 6 Paws for a cause $330.00 raised
- 7 Team Pookies $320.00 raised
- 8 Team Shelter $285.01 raised
- 9 Team Gracie $160.00 raised
- 10 Team Longdoggers $160.00 raised