Enjoy a 1-mile trail walk through our beautiful 365 acre wildlife sanctuary. Then join the fun and excitement of all else that DogFest has to offer!
Create a TEAM and walk together or compete against your friends!
Bring your pet, your friends, and your family and help support our no-kill shelter, which relies solely on donations to operate. We do not receive funds from any national humane societies or local governments.
Date: Saturday, September 16
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Place: Baltimore Humane Society, 1601 Nicodemus Road, Reisterstown, 21136
- Ribbon cutting ceremony 10:15am
- All walkers must raise or donate a minimum of $50. The $50 donation entitles you to free admission to the Festival and a free DogFest t-shirt..
- Registration entitles you to free admission to DogFest! (with $50 donation)
- Register by Sept. 6 to get a guaranteed shirt size of your choice.
- Fabulous prizes awarded to our top fundraisers! Winning adult team gets a Wine & Cheese Pairing Party for up to 20 people at Basignani Winery. Kids team gets an ice-cream party. Individual top fundraiser wins 4 tickets to the National Aquarium.
WALK TO SAVE A LIFE AT DOGFEST!
We are honored to have First Sargeant Richard Bernard, HHC United States Army Garrison First Sergeant lead off the Walk! Our service men and women are so important to us all, which is why we have our Pets for Patriots adoption program. We are delighted to have Frist Sargeant Bernard and his dog, Copper, lead the way! Be there for our ribbon cutting at 10am.
- 1 Team Windswept $2,022.00 raised
- 2 BHS Board $1,222.00 raised
- 3 Tuggin Bandits $1,170.00 raised
- 4 Team Steger $736.00 raised
- 5 TEAM Spay/Neuter- Baltimore Humane Society $665.00 raised
- 6 Paws for a cause $330.00 raised
- 7 Team Pookies $320.00 raised
- 8 Team Shelter $285.01 raised
- 9 Team Gracie $160.00 raised
- 10 Team Longdoggers $160.00 raised