Enjoy a 1-mile trail walk through our beautiful 365 acre wildlife sanctuary. Then join the fun and excitement of all else that DogFest has to offer!
Create a TEAM and walk together or compete against your friends!
Bring your pet, your friends, and your family and help support our no-kill shelter, which relies solely on donations to operate. We do not receive funds from any national humane societies or local governments.
Date: Saturday, October 6 Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Place: Baltimore Humane Society, 1601 Nicodemus Road, Reisterstown, 21136
- Ribbon cutting ceremony 10:15am
- All walkers must raise or donate a minimum of $50. The $50 donation entitles you to free admission to the Festival and a free DogFest t-shirt..
- Registration entitles you to free admission to DogFest! (with $50 donation)
- Register by Sept. 6 to get a guaranteed shirt size of your choice.
- Fabulous prizes awarded to our top fundraisers! Individual top fundraiser wins 4 tickets to the National Aquarium.
WALK TO SAVE A LIFE AT DOGFEST!
Our Newest Participants
- Nathaniel Richardson $50.00 raised
- Jessica shiner $0.00 raised
- Todd Kearson $0.00 raised
- Chrissy Fichter $50.00 raised
- Tim Sibiski $50.00 raised
- Debie Knecht $50.00 raised
- Sherry Pohlhaus $0.00 raised
- Whitney Pohlhaus $0.00 raised
- Wanda Singhass $0.00 raised
- Tracey Middleton $50.00 raised
- 1 Tuggin' Bandits $1,200.00 raised
- 2 Bank Barkers $490.00 raised
- 3 Maggie & Me $410.00 raised
- 4 Team Big Goose $405.00 raised
- 5 Reggie's Rangers $361.00 raised
- 6 The Little Rascals $300.00 raised
- 7 Team BHS - Windswept $250.00 raised
- 8 Team Mama Coco $235.00 raised
- 9 WC Furiends $230.00 raised
- 10 Team Shelter $216.00 raised