HUGE thank you to all of our Down Syndrome Walk Ambassadors who did a fantastic job promoting the event, hosting local fundraisers, and sharing their stories with the community. You are all rock stars!
$53,027 RAISED BY YOU!
THANK YOU to the hundreds of people across the country who came together on Saturday, June 17th, 2023 to support CDSS programs. It was amazing to see you getting involved in so many different ways - scooting, swimming, running, biking, playing soccer, lawn games, and even a BBQ dance party!
Over 400 people donated and helped to raise $53,027 dollars for initiatives like Inployable, LinkedIn's first Down syndrome employment space, and 3.21, Canada's Down syndrome magazine. Thank you for your generosity and support, we couldn't do our work without you.
A special shout-out goes to our Teams who led the way in fundraising this year:
- Piper's Posse
- Arthur's Allies
- Team Carmelle Boutin
- The Lucky Few Crew
- Owen's Book Club
One last very important thank you - to our Down Syndrome Walk Partner Adecco Canada. Your support of this event made this amazing celebration of inclusion possible - thank you!
Missed out on the event? You can always show your support for our community by making a donation.
DOWN SYNDROME WALK 2023 PHOTOS
You are raising money to ensure life-changing projects reach thousands of Canadians
- 1 Candice Sampson $1,536.16 raised
- 2 Pip Happy Soul Project $1,363.23 raised
- 3 Brittany Caffet $1,054.87 raised
- 4 Maya Miller $1,051.97 raised
- 5 Ashleigh Evans $936.91 raised
- 1 Pipers Posse $4,338.13 raised
- 2 Arthur's Allies $3,230.83 raised
- 3 Team Carmelle Boutin $3,120.68 raised
- 4 The lucky few crew $2,824.32 raised
- 5 Owen's book club $2,422.01 raised
- View More Recent Activity