Thank you to everyone that walked, donated, volunteered or sponsored our 7th Annual Walkathon!
A very special thank you to Rylee Howerton, Miss Bay Shore's Outstanding Teen for coming out and leading our walkers!!
ECLC Foundation Annual Walkathon
Let's take a walk - together...
Join us on Sunday, October 23rd as we come together to show our pride, gratitude and commitment to our ECLC Schools, PRIDE and CPS!
Rylee Howerton will be our Walk Special Guest! Rylee is not only Miss Bay Shore's Outstanding Teen but also a published author. At age 13 Rylee wrote "Chose Wise Words" to challenge individuals to change the words they use in every day language that may hurt others due to invisible issues they may be diagnosed or struggling with, and replace those words with ones that will not hurt or offend anyone. We are honored to have her support our ECLC Family.
Why are we walking?
We are walking to raise funds for the ECLC family of organizations--including ECLC schools, CPS, and PRIDE--which provide Education, Careers, and Lifelong Community for children and adults with special needs. Join us for a one-mile loop through beautiful Brookdale Park in Bloomfield/Montclair.
WALKATHON IS RAIN OR SHINE!
Online registration closes on Friday, 10/22 at 2:00pm. In-person registration is available at the event beginning at 9:45am.
- 1 Matthew Rosenthal $893.80 raised
- 2 Shea Bianchini $560.80 raised
- 3 Tracey Starker $434.00 raised
- 4 Nellie Brogan $395.00 raised
- 5 Kate Reinhardt $315.00 raised
- 6 Elizabeth Farishian $271.00 raised
- 7 Patricia Rocha Tramaloni $265.00 raised
- 1 Spiro Family $1,826.00 raised
- 2 PRIDE and Pals $1,096.20 raised
- 3 Team Emma Z $938.80 raised
- 4 Team Kieran $598.00 raised
- 5 The Petrou’s $549.20 raised
- 6 Team Nitai $292.80 raised
- 7 Peter’s Pal $146.80 raised