Murphy's Minions Team Fundraising Page
Thank you for supporting MaryJayne's and RayLee's team Murphy's Minions
- We walk to raise awareness. We walk to raise funds for research. We walk so we can find answers, better treatments, and creative ways to educate others.
- Epilepsy is NOT rare. There are more than twice as many people with epilepsy in the U.S. as the number of people with cerebral palsy (500,000), muscular dystrophy (250,000), multiple sclerosis (350,000), and cystic fibrosis (30,000) combined.
- 1 in 26 people will develop epilepsy or recurring seizures in their lifetime.
- 3.4 MILLION: Number of people in the United States who have epilepsy.
- 65 MILLION: Number of people around the world who live with epilepsy
- It affects all ages, socioeconomic and racial groups.
- The cause is "unknown" in 60 to 70% of cases
This team hasn't earned any badges yet.