15th Annual Winter Walk Leaderboard
- 1 Scott & Kate McDannel $3,101.40 raised
- 2 Anne Crawford $2,513.25 raised
- 3 Robert Palame $1,498.00 raised
- 4 Jennifer George $578.85 raised
- 5 Diana Cipriani $349.20 raised
- 6 Sheila Shaffer $331.60 raised
- 7 Jennifer Carlile $328.00 raised
- 8 Jonathon George $326.50 raised
- 9 Stacey Dillon $275.00 raised
- 10 Colleen McNeill $203.00 raised
- 1 Wired for a Cure $10,033.25 raised
- 2 Team Tayler $5,439.65 raised
- 3 BakerHostetler-Kellogg $3,882.20 raised
- 4 Jillian’s Journey $1,900.10 raised
- 5 Super Sawyer's Warriors $1,420.40 raised
- 6 Team Nathan $1,403.73 raised
- 7 Seizure Smashers $1,294.11 raised
- 8 Tay's Troops $1,127.65 raised
- 9 Team Bella $1,096.45 raised
- 10 Wiggle Warriors $764.50 raised
15th Annual Winter Walk Description
Let's Walk Together!
15th Annual Winter Walk
2-Mile Indoor Walk for Epilepsy
Thank you for attending the 15th Annual Winter Walk and supporting the Epilepsy Association. We were happy to present our Featured Family, the Hardy Family, for their courage and commitment in coping with epilepsy. Additionally, we would like to thank Paul Orlousky, from 19 Auction News, for doing a fabulous job as this year's emcee.
We would also like to thank our corporate sponsors and individuals who helped in the success of the event. We have raised over $63,500 and had over 400 people in attendance!
Congratulations to our Top Overall Fundraisers:
Most Raised by an Individual Team: Wired for a Cure- $9,433 Team Captain, Anne Crawford
2nd place: Most Raised by an Individual Team: Team Tayler- $5,439 Team Captain, Scott & Kate McDannel
Most Raised by a Corporate Team: BakerHostetler-Kellogg- $3,882 Team Captain, Amy Kellogg
Most Funds Raised by an Individual Walker: Robert Palame- $2,700
Largest Team: Seizure Smashers: 29 Members Team Captain, Dianne Kulasa-Luke
We would also like to recognize our other top-level fundraisers: Jillian’s Journey, Team Nathan, Super Sawyer’s Warriors, Tay’s Troops and, Team Bella.
Make sure you check out the pictures from Saturday! Visit our Facebook page to see the entire album.
The Walk website is still accepting donations! Be sure to send out a reminder to your family and friends if they have not already donated.
Thank you for your support and we hope to see all of you at the 16th Annual Winter Walk.
- View More Recent Activity