Our Newest Participants
- CC Candace Cutsinger $50.00 raised
- SL Sofia Lovinsky $25.00 raised
- GS Gina Soledispa $25.00 raised
- MK Merrie Karimov $0.00 raised
- SR Stephanie Reyes $45.00 raised
- MA Melissa Alfonso $0.00 raised
- NM Natalia Marcano $0.00 raised
- MG Malyssa Grzybowski $0.00 raised
- HA Hillary Alvarez $115.00 raised
- Rafael Rivera $50.00 raised
Walk to End Human Trafficking
Statistics rank Florida as the third highest human trafficking destination in the country, with half of all trafficking victims under the age of 18. This is happening right here in Central Florida, and we’re determined to do something about it.
Our annual Fight4Freedom Walk is challenging the community to take action against modern day slavery by encouraging them to raise awareness and support for community education programs and survivors coming out of trafficking.
YOU can make a significant difference in the lives of vulnerable youth and human trafficking survivors.
Sign up as a walker today to Join the Fight4Freedom!
January 20th, 2024
Registration begins at 9am
Walk begins at 10am
Blue Jacket Park
2501 General Rees Ave
Individual Fundraising Incentives
$150 Visa GiftCard