O'Loughlin Family Foundation
- 1 Hailey Meersman $1,024.85 raised
- 2 Abby Morris $668.59 raised
- 3 Alicia Cohen $330.00 raised
- 4 suzanne starks $287.42 raised
- 5 Janie Freeman $285.00 raised
- 1 Team Tina $5,103.48 raised
- 2 Alicia's Army $2,424.64 raised
- 3 Murphy’s Mafia $2,036.09 raised
- 4 Family of Fighters $1,195.00 raised
- 5 Kelly's Krew/Garrett Paper $1,145.99 raised
Our Newest Participants
- Camlinh Le $40.00 raised
- Huan Le $40.00 raised
- Terri Wombles $35.00 raised
- Kelly Conn $35.00 raised
- Julie Berra $35.00 raised
- Mary Sue Pensel $35.00 raised
- Gisela Rohatsch $40.00 raised
- Rachel Gilligan $35.00 raised
- Timothy Gilligan $40.00 raised
- Suzanne Spann $40.00 raised
- Sara Hanebutt $140.00 raised
- Bethany Bland $40.00 raised
- Cami Bland $40.00 raised
About the Event
Join us for the 13th annual Families Run for Ovarian Cancer ROC Star 5k and 1-Mile run/ walk! The ROC Star event was started in 2006 by the Jorgensen family as their wife and mother, Brenda, fought her own battle with ovarian cancer. Sadly, she lost that battle in 2011 but the event continues to honor her spirit and to raise funds for ovarian cancer research and ongoing awareness programs.
Participants can register for a timed 5k run/ walk or a 1-mile fun run/ walk or even "ROC It from Home" if they cannot make the event. Event registration includes a t-shirt for all participants as well as snacks and beverages. The event is family-friendly and will include live entertainment, the Bubble Bus, food trucks, a photo booth and much more - don't miss out, sign up now!
1-Mile Registration: $35
5K Registration: $40
Packet Pick-up Info
Packet pick-up will be available the Friday and Saturday before the race at Big River Running Company's West County location. You are able to pick up multiple packets, you will need the first and last name of anyone you will pick up a packet for. You may also register additional participants at packet pick-up.
Big River Running Company
13969 Manchester Rd.
Town & Country, MO 63131
- Friday, Oct. 11, 10 am - 7 pm
- Saturday, Oct. 12, 10 am - 6 pm
Packets may be picked up on race morning, however we strongly encourage you to pick up your packet in advance to avoid long lines the morning of the event.
Race Day Schedule
7:00 am - Registration and day-of packet pick up begins
8:30 am - Survivor Ceremony
8:40 am - National Anthem
8:45 am - Race Start
9:30 am - Awards Ceremony
10:00 am - Raffle Drawing
On-street parking is available, please note meters are not enforced on Sundays.
Off-street parking is available in a variety of garages, please note the event organizers are not responsible for these parking lots or the fees charged.
If you'd like more information, visit these sites:
- View More Recent Activity