Get Gored for Good
50% race + 50% party = 100% spectacle!
Get Gored For Good is a festival fundraiser for Amos House inspired by the world famous “Running of The Bulls” in Pamplona, Spain. The difference? Our bulls are rolling—the women of the Providence Roller Derby, decked out in horns and wielding red paint—will run you down, while you navigate our obstacle fun run, the 5k, or both! The fun takes place in the heart of Downcity, Providence, and will end with an afterparty at the run’s end in Burnside Park.
For more details and our event FAQ, please click here!
- 1 Brett Arkuss $1,884.35 raised
- 2 Patrick Quinn $300.00 raised
- 3 Carolyn Mancone $252.50 raised
- 4 Tracy Baran $220.50 raised
- 5 timothy nevins $216.00 raised
- 6 Kendra Fox $172.50 raised