Are you ready, Fort Lauderdale?
Take a deep breath…and on October 5th go Over the Edge of the AutoNation Building in Downtown Fort Lauderdale.
The first 90 individuals to register and raise a minimum of $1,000 or make a $1,000 tax-deductible donation will get the once-in-a-lifetime thrill to go Over the Edge for Gilda’s Club South Florida.
The donations raised will help Gilda’s Club South Florida to continue providing free services to men, women, and children impacted by cancer. At Gilda’s Club we believe in providing cancer support for the whole family, the whole time so that no one faces cancer alone.
Why did we choose $1,000? Because $1,000 will allow one person impacted by cancer access to all our services and programs for a year.
Over the Edge for Gilda's Club Leaderboard
- 1 Natacha Abreu $2,060.00 raised
- 2 Cheryl Smith $1,565.00 raised
- 3 Felicity Waugh $1,157.00 raised
- 4 Benjamin Tobias $1,050.00 raised
- 5 JEFFREY HALFON $1,000.00 raised
- 1 Tobias Financial Advisors $1,100.00 raised
- 2 Monte Carlo Travel, Inc. $475.00 raised
- 3 We Got Your Back $455.00 raised
- 4 Thunderbirds $366.50 raised
- 5 HawkSmile $302.50 raised
Our Newest Participants
- JF jordana faine siadman $71.00 raised
- EM Elizabeth Malkin $100.00 raised
- Lynda Davey $145.50 raised
- DP David Perloff $25.00 raised
- Denia Perloff $25.00 raised
- Maricarmen Rivero $757.00 raised
- CS Cheryl Smith $1,565.00 raised
- Patty Fucci $25.00 raised
- DR Debra Robenhymer $550.00 raised
- Nina Zuckerman Chepp $50.00 raised