Are you ready, Fort Lauderdale?
Take a deep breath…and on October 5th go Over the Edge of the AutoNation Building in Downtown Fort Lauderdale.
The first 90 individuals to register and raise a minimum of $1,000 or make a $1,000 tax-deductible donation will get the once-in-a-lifetime thrill to go Over the Edge for Gilda’s Club South Florida.
The donations raised will help Gilda’s Club South Florida to continue providing free services to men, women, and children impacted by cancer. At Gilda’s Club we believe in providing cancer support for the whole family, the whole time so that no one faces cancer alone.
Why did we choose $1,000? Because $1,000 will allow one person impacted by cancer access to all our services and programs for a year.
Over the Edge for Gilda's Club Leaderboard
- 1 Carmen Pintado-Arasi $5,916.50 raised
- 2 Cheryl Smith $5,374.50 raised
- 3 Jennifer Tallow $4,874.50 raised
- 4 Nina Zuckerman Chepp $3,946.00 raised
- 5 Kim Praitano $3,348.00 raised
- 1 Thunderbirds $7,193.27 raised
- 2 Freefall $4,176.00 raised
- 3 Whirling Dervishes $2,459.50 raised
- 4 Tobias Financial Advisors $2,207.50 raised
- 5 Fort Lauderdale Wonder Women and Man $1,999.55 raised
Our Newest Participants
- JA John Arasi, Jr. $752.50 raised
- SP Stephen Paez $1,798.50 raised
- SS Sheila Santage $50.00 raised
- Drew Daly $2,377.50 raised
- Jennifer Miller $336.25 raised
- Carmen Pintado-Arasi $5,916.50 raised
- Mary Robinson $50.00 raised
- Jennifer Tallow $4,874.50 raised
- EASY 93.1, 99 JAMZ, HITS 97.3, HOT 105 Cox Media Group Goes Over the Edge $55.00 raised
- JF jordana faine siadman $1,125.80 raised