HACA Fall Festival and Walk 2020 Leaderboard
- 1 Kate Greene $4,033.00 raised
- 2 Daniel Hay $1,880.00 raised
- 3 Kirstin Drye $777.50 raised
- 4 Miriam Goldstein $562.50 raised
- 5 Michelle Stielper $415.00 raised
- 1 Rock Steady for Eddie $4,033.00 raised
- 2 Walkers for Wesley $2,985.50 raised
- 3 The B's Knees $2,035.00 raised
- 4 SAUL'S PATROL $1,257.15 raised
- 5 The Little A Team $1,054.25 raised
HACA Fall Festival and Walk 2020
Thanks to the walkers, donors and sponsors that made our 8th Annual Fall Walk a success! Despite the difficulties of 2020, we still managed to surpass our goal.
Your donations will support:
- Two college scholarships, $3,000 each, for deserving college students involved with the chapter (and we hope to expand this in 2021!);
- Donation to the National Hemophilia Foundation's Judith Graham Poole Postdoctoral Research Program;
- Funding for the parent support group at Children's National Medical System HTC;
- Medical alert jewelry for both adults and children;
- Financial assistance for our most vulnerable members and families during times of need, especially during COVID-19;
- And more!
Thank you to the walkers who still gathered on September 19 to enjoy the beautiful fall day! We had a "live" broadcast from Lake Accotink Park via Zoom
The walk website is live through the end of November, so keep on fundraising!
Executive Director Brenda Bordelon and Buddy the Blood Drop on Walk Day at the park.
Board president Robin Monin at Lake Accotink on Walk Day.
Team Benny's Blood enjoyed the fall day with a walk and some gardening!
Chris and Geppetto represented Team HTC Hikers on walk day!
Members of Keep Calm and Clot On enjoyed the day in Burke!
The Clotformers walked along the river at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling.
Walkers for Wes walked through Green Spring Gardens in Alexandria.
Saul's Patrol team members gathered in Maryland to celebrate and walk!
The B's Knees Walked in Reston