- 1 Karl Slovin $13,533.00 raised
- 2 Claudia Andrade $1,202.55 raised
- 3 Yvette Stott $1,175.10 raised
- 4 Wanda Shrewsberry $1,057.50 raised
- 5 Carter Hewgley $951.40 raised
- 1 MWest-Polaris $14,369.00 raised
- 2 Team SoCalGas $3,661.55 raised
- 3 Torrance Refinery $2,031.00 raised
- 4 SRO HOUSING CORPORATION $1,510.50 raised
- 5 Home For Good $1,027.90 raised
Our Newest Participants
- LV Laura Van Voorhis $0.00 raised
- DC Dorothy Chan $100.00 raised
- DM Danielle Morales $0.00 raised
- SL Siobhan Lopez $20.00 raised
- MC Megan Caenepeel $0.00 raised
- EF Elliott Fulton $0.00 raised
- RF Robert Fulton $0.00 raised
- TK Tiffiny Kosloy $0.00 raised
- GJ Greg Johnson $0.00 raised
- HM Hannah Mora $0.00 raised
- OC Oscar Cruz $0.00 raised
- TY Turkan Ymeri $0.00 raised
- JA JESSICA AKIYAMA $0.00 raised
- MM Melissa Medeiros $0.00 raised
- DN Dean Nakanishi $100.00 raised
Get Moving to Bring Everyone In: HomeWalk at Home!
Saturday, November 14
Spend your Saturday with us and the Los Angeles Rams, and you can power the movement to end homelessness!
While we can’t get together for our annual HomeWalk 5K this year, we can still celebrate “HomeWalk at Home.” To stay safe, we’re going virtual, but we cannot miss an opportunity to join together in the single largest annual event to end homelessness and to support bold solutions to bring Everyone In, into the safety and comfort of a home.
Before COVID-19, there were already far too many people experiencing homelessness in our County. When our world changed in March, so did the lives of the more than 66,000 people experiencing homeless who had nowhere to shelter in place.
The global pandemic and unjust death of George Floyd further exposed the cracks in our systems, as communities of color have been disproportionately impacted. Many families are on the edge of eviction and job loss—putting even more at risk of falling into homelessness. Now more than ever our most vulnerable neighbors experiencing homelessness, especially seniors and those suffering from severe chronic health conditions, are at even greater risk of exposure and death.
Challenge your neighbors, join your family and get moving to bring Everyone In. Together, we will unite in a day of community building for our neighbors experiencing homelessness.
REGISTER NOW FOR ONLY $20!
For more information, visit the Event Details Page.