- 1 Karl Slovin $13,533.00 raised
- 2 Brittany Viramontes $678.00 raised
- 3 Claudia Andrade $678.00 raised
- 4 Daniel Williams $471.00 raised
- 5 Denita Willoughby $305.30 raised
- 1 MWest-Polaris $13,839.00 raised
- 2 Team SoCalGas $1,820.30 raised
- 3 Team Trojan $570.00 raised
- 4 HCIDLA-SOUTH $541.00 raised
- 5 Cumming Management Group, Inc. $262.00 raised
Join Us For HomeWalk 2020
At this time, HomeWalk 2020 is still scheduled for Saturday, May 30th until further notice. Please stay tuned for updates.
Early bird registration ($20) has been extended through the end of April & will increase to $25 after April 30th.
According to LA County Health, it is recommended that all events and mass gatherings be postponed or cancelled until the end of March, which currently does not affect this year’s HomeWalk. We are closely monitoring COVID-19 and the recommendations from expert organizations. In times like these, our neighbors experiencing homelessness are among the groups who are most vulnerable, further strengthening the need to continue our efforts in helping bring Everyone In to safe and affordable housing.
Neighborhood by neighborhood, we’re bringing everyone in.
Join HomeWalk 2020 with United Way of Greater Los Angeles and the Los Angeles Rams!
Saturday, May 30, 2020
Grand Park, Downtown L.A.
200 N. Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Registration opens at 6:30 A.M.
Run starts at 8:45 A.M.
Walk starts at 9:00 A.M.
Every day in Los Angeles, an average of 130 people move out of homelessness—but 150 more people become homeless for the first time.
The solutions we’ve put into place are working faster than ever. With your help, we can boost them.
Join Homewalk with a team in your neighborhood. You’ll power a movement that is fighting poverty across miles and for months beyond the 5K course on May 30. Let Homewalk connect you to the movement that is fighting all year long. Find out what’s most needed in your neighborhood and how you can help with actions big and small.
Join the movement to end homelessness.
Register now for HomeWalk, Saturday May 30, 2020
This year’s HomeWalk will honor our HomeWalk Champions and Heroes, Kobe Bryant and Cameron Boyce. In addition to shining on the court and the screen, these two incredible leaders worked to better our communities and inspired change around the world. We are eternally grateful for their activism and compassion, shining a spotlight on the critical issue of our time and giving a voice to those suffering on our streets on any given night.
of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- MW Matthew Woo $0.00 raised
- EJ Emma Jackson $0.00 raised
- DC Daisie Cristobal-Sanchez $0.00 raised
- Erin Brooks $159.00 raised
- JD Jerry Diaz $0.00 raised
- EA Eric Ares $0.00 raised
- LE Leonel Escobar $0.00 raised
- BN Bryan Noh $50.00 raised
- Fiona Lyons $0.00 raised
- MF Mark Fergus $0.00 raised
- HW Heather Willis $0.00 raised
- MN Michael Nailat $0.00 raised