- 1 Karl Slovin $13,533.00 raised
- 2 Brittany Viramontes $678.00 raised
- 3 Claudia Andrade $678.00 raised
- 4 Ann Bueno $636.00 raised
- 5 Daniel Williams $572.50 raised
- 1 MWest-Polaris $14,369.00 raised
- 2 Team SoCalGas $1,820.30 raised
- 3 HCIDLA-SOUTH $695.50 raised
- 4 Team Trojan $570.00 raised
- 5 Cumming Management Group, Inc. $262.00 raised
Update: HomeWalk 2020
Due to the growing public health concerns and regulations on social distancing because of COVID-19, we have postponed HomeWalk, scheduled for May 30, 2020 to a later date.
Please continue to visit our website for further updates.
In the meantime, we hope that you will join in supporting United Way of Greater Los Angeles’ Pandemic Relief Fund, focusing our efforts toward our most vulnerable neighbors being disproportionately impacted by COVID-19. While many of us can stay indoors to protect ourselves, there are thousands of unsheltered residents and partners working on the frontlines who need our help.
If you are in need of help during these times, please visit our COVID-19 Resources and Assistance page for individuals and small businesses. This is a challenging time for so many Angelenos, and we want to provide you with resources to help you navigate obstacles being faced in our community in the wake of this pandemic.
Due to the postponement of HomeWalk 2020, if you would like to have your registration fee or donations refunded, please email email@example.com with your request.
of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- MW Matthew Woo $0.00 raised
- EJ Emma Jackson $0.00 raised
- DC Daisie Cristobal-Sanchez $0.00 raised
- Erin Brooks $159.00 raised
- JD Jerry Diaz $0.00 raised
- EA Eric Ares $0.00 raised
- LE Leonel Escobar $0.00 raised
- BN Bryan Noh $50.00 raised
- Fiona Lyons $0.00 raised
- MF Mark Fergus $0.00 raised
- HW Heather Willis $0.00 raised
- MN Michael Nailat $0.00 raised