The Carousel Center 2021 Heart of the Matter & Tinman Award Virtually Leaderboard
- 1 Excite Credit Union Kandra Romeo $5,000.00 raised
- 2 Wilmington Health - Pediatrics $1,500.00 raised
- 3 Dory Weiss & Katie Jones $1,500.00 raised
- 4 Jenna Curry Port City Young Profssionals $100.00 raised
- 5 Lois Potratz $0.00 raised
- 6 Laurie Taylor Just Trying to Help Some Kids $0.00 raised
- 7 I Don't Have a Host but I want to support the Carousel Center $0.00 raised
- 8 Pathfinder Wealth Management $0.00 raised
- 9 Jennifer Rigby $0.00 raised
- 10 Patricia Lawler $0.00 raised
The Carousel Center 2021 Heart of the Matter & Tinman Award Virtually
The Carousel Center's 7th Annual Heart of the Matter & Tinman Award fundraiser virtually.
Due to the restrictions associated with the ongoing pandemic, The Carousel Center’s board of directors has decided to focus on Heart of the Matter as our single fundraising event of the year.
This Carousel Center fundraising event raises much needed funds to give our most vulnerable citizens, our children, the time and attention they need to heal from abuse and trauma.
Your participation will raise much needed funds for evidence-based intervention and evaluation protocols, gentle therapies and more.
Your support will help build resilience in child abuse survivors and provide exceptional service to children and/or their families in New Hanover, Brunswick and Pender Counties.
You make it possible for Carousel Center to continue its mission to provide a nationally accredited, child-friendly environment to meet the needs of abused and neglected children and to support child abuse prevention efforts in Southeastern North Carolina.
There is no cost to attend, we hope you will make a donation to support our mission.