HRI Presents A Walk to End Homelessness 2021!
#STEPOUT to End Homelessness
A Week of Virtual Events!
A Pandemic Changes Our Process, But Never Our Mission!
HRI continues to hold the frontline against homelessness but we have more work to do and we need your help!
In 2020, HRI housed people experiencing homelessness and kept people in their homes by preventing evictions and providing $3M+ in back rent, rental subsidies, utility payments and other needs in 2020. Over 900 households were helped in 2020!
Help us kick off a week full of exciting virtual events starting on March 20th and concluding March 28th. See full event schedule in upper right corner.
You can pick up your event packets in person on March 20th via our Drive Up and Donate event from 9-11:30 am at the Kalamazoo Growlers Stadium. Anyone who donates $35 or more online or that day, will receive a custom designed Walk 2021 t-shirt. People who attend on March 20th kick off event will receive a swag bag of sponsor goodies!
Social distancing and face coverings for March 20th kick off are required.
Please register, donate, start a team or join a team below using the red bars.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
- 1 Maggie Elms $390.10 raised
- 2 Gail Nichols $350.00 raised
- 3 Connie Clancey $250.00 raised
- 4 Ben Moe $100.00 raised
- 5 Randi Webb $89.00 raised
- 6 Terri Norman $50.00 raised
- 7 robin pompey $50.00 raised
- 8 Sarah De Witt $50.00 raised
- 9 Debra James $50.00 raised
- 10 Sheila Bigelow $50.00 raised
- 1 Walking Home Team $640.10 raised
- 2 Dog Pics for Donations $350.00 raised
- 3 Portage Chapel Hill United Methodist Church $344.00 raised
- 4 4 Walls for All, Fund-Raise the Roof! $285.50 raised
- 5 FUMC Dreamers $200.00 raised
- 6 Just Movers $100.00 raised
- 7 Eckert Wordell $89.00 raised
- 8 GKAR Staff $70.00 raised
- 9 Pest Pros $70.00 raised
- 10 JMG Strollers $50.00 raised