ICU baby Hope Parade - 7:30AM on Sunday, November 6th @ Zoo Miami
Walk together. Play together. Pass hope together.
Join our community of NICU alumni and caretakers as we kick off World Prematurity Month with our second annual ICU baby Hope Parade.
This is a family-friendly event that includes a 2.5 mile community walk through Zoo Miami and other fun activities for kids of all ages.
The ICU baby Hope Parade is a community walk ... but we encourage you to "parade!" by wearing animal themed accessories with your Hope Parade t-shirt and decorating your stroller or wagon for the walk! Win the prize for the "Most Creative Team!"
There will be special performances and activites for kids of all ages!
Why you should walk in the ICU baby Hope Parade:
- Honor your NICU journey ... You’ve come a long way, baby!
- Connect with other NICU families ... We’re a tiny, but mighty community!
- Pass hope to current and future families ... We’re stronger together!
- It’s a play date ... Let’s have some fun together!
What you need to do:
- Register for the walk and consider starting a team by inviting family and friends.
- Fundraise to help pass hope to other NICU families.
- Dress up! We’re having a costume contest so wear your favorite costume and decorate your stroller because there is a prize for the “Most Creative Team.”
- Join us at the walk ready have fun with ICU baby!
Did You Know ... November is World Prematurity Month!
Join us as we kick off World Prematurity Month in our community. Let's come together and celebrate babies who are born pre-term each year and full-term babies that are admitted to the NICU. Let's stand side-by-side in spirit and unite not only with our local NICU families, but also our general community. Let's promote HOPE at ICU baby's Hope Parade.
? In Miami Dade county, 1 in 10 babies spends time in the NICU due to premature birth.
? Even with exceptional neonatal care in South Florida, the NICU can present unprecedented challenges to families in our community.
? The ICU baby Hope Parade allows us to unite as a NICU community, honor our individual NICU journeys and pass HOPE to families in their greatest time of need.
Help Spread the Word
Share these facts about the NICU on your social media channels to raise awareness within our community. Let your followers know why their help is so important!
Simply right click and "save image as" to get your copy.
Be sure to tag ICU baby on social media! #icubabyhopeparade