JA Bowl-A-Thon Leaderboard
- 1 Holly Smith $71.80 raised
- 2 Ryan McCarthy $50.00 raised
- 3 Adam Harwood $25.75 raised
- 4 Chad Ulrich $25.75 raised
- 5 Ashley Rowatt $10.00 raised
- 1 The Ten Pointers $254.50 raised
- 2 Split Happens $185.10 raised
- 3 Lucky 7's $50.00 raised
- 4 Team Linwood $36.05 raised
- 5 FCSB PIN Changers $25.75 raised
Photos from the 2018 Junior Achievement Bowl-A-Thon!
Junior Achievement Bowl-A-Thon!
Every year JA supporters head out to their local bowling alley to help provide students with JA’s financial literacy, work-readiness, and entrepreneurship programs. Participants of all ages form their own bowling team and enjoy a fun time with friends, co-workers, and family. You don’t have to be a great bowler to be successful. All you need is your enthusiasm! Proceeds from the event help support more than 55,000 students benefiting from JA.
Join the fun at your local bowling alley!
Junior Achievement fosters the future success and economic health of young people and the communities in which they live. We do this by providing hands-on elementary and secondary programs focused on work-readiness, financial literacy and entrepreneurship. Through these programs and the support of businesses and individuals, JA reinforces the relevancy of schools' curriculum and empowers young people to own their economic success.
Scroll down to find your specific event.
- View More Recent Activity
Like Us on Facebook
of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- AM Alissa Martel $0.00 raised
- CU Chad Ulrich $25.75 raised
- KG Kerry Garrow $0.00 raised
- HF Heather Fransen $0.00 raised
- SM Sara Meguffy $0.00 raised
- Danielle Thompson $0.00 raised
- GW Gaylon Wheeler $0.00 raised
- MR Missy Reeves $0.00 raised
- MH Mandy Hunt $0.00 raised
- PV Paul Vyncke $0.00 raised