Click the button above and have $25 automatically deducted from 8 pay periods or select the amount and time frame that works for you.You will meet your minimum bowling goal and qualify for GREAT prizes! Only donations received by June 30, 2017 can be considered for prizes.
Set a personal STRETCH Goal of $500 and bring JA programs to an entire classroom.
By raising $500 you will become a member of our 500 Club and receive an invitation to a celebration following the Bowling event and be eligible for additional prizes!
Donation can be set to continue until further notice or end on a specific date. But please note that only donations received by June 30, 2017 can be considered for prize eligibility.
- View More Recent Activity
Join us for the JA Snohomish Bowling Classic May 19th and 20th!
Join us for the 30th Anniversary of the JA Bowling Classic! Participating in the JA Bowling Classic is a great way for companies and individuals to support students in Washington State, while also having fun with colleagues, friends and families!
Your support of the 2017 Bowling Classic will allow JA to raise awareness and resources for JA programs which teach crucial lessons about financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship.
Our programs provide real world skills like managing a personal budget and running a business. What better investment can we make then in our next generation of leaders?
JA Bowling Classic
For More Information
Our Newest Participants
- Brandi Maxwell $0.00 raised
- Amanda Harris $0.00 raised
- Kate Mooney $45.72 raised
- Erin Pryor $0.00 raised
- Andrew Mascall $0.00 raised
- Dexter Wellington $0.00 raised
- Dawn Scott $0.00 raised
- Rick Hanner $20.00 raised
- Timothy Studlack $0.00 raised
- Brianna Brown $0.00 raised
- 1 Mary Brillault $393.60 raised
- 2 Cheryl Twidwell $300.00 raised
- 3 Michelle Sievers $281.30 raised
- 4 Nichole Menzer $229.50 raised
- 5 Kerile J. Neprud $200.00 raised
- 1 PEMCO Solid-Strikers $562.60 raised
- 2 Gutter Done $393.60 raised
- 3 Bowlers at Bowling Green $350.00 raised
- 4 I Can't Believe It's Not a Gutter $300.40 raised
- 5 Union Bank Cheryl Twidwell $300.00 raised