An EASY way to reach your $200 GOAL!
Click the button above and have $25 automatically deducted from 8 pay periods or select the amount and time frame that works for you.You will meet your minimum bowling goal and qualify for GREAT prizes!
Set a personal STRETCH Goal of $500 and bring JA programs to an entire classroom.
Donations can be set to continue until further notice or end on a specific date. eligibility.
- View More Recent Activity
Join us for the Western Washington JA Bowling Classic!
Join us for the Western Washington JA Bowling Classic! Participating in the JA Bowling Classic is a great way for companies and individuals to support students in Washington State, while also having fun with colleagues, friends and families!
Your support of the 2018 Bowling Classic will allow JA to raise awareness and resources for JA programs which teach crucial lessons about financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship.
Our programs provide real world skills like managing a personal budget and running a business. What better investment can we make then in our next generation of leaders?
JA Bowling Classic
For More Information
- 1 Jedi High Council $446.00 raised
- 2 Peoples Bank Tracy Osborn $377.70 raised
- 3 Empire Strikes Back $0.00 raised
- 4 Radu's Team $0.00 raised
- 5 US Bank Graham Cooper $0.00 raised
Western Washington Bowling Classic Session Leaderboard
- 1 Bellingham - May 4th - 6:30-8:30pm - Park Bowl $823.70 raised
- 2 Lynnwood - May 5th - 10:00am-12:00pm - Bowlero $0.00 raised
- 3 Lynnwood - May 6th - 3:00-5:00pm - Bowlero $0.00 raised
- 4 South Sound - May 4th - 6:30-8:30 - Narrows Plaza Bowl $0.00 raised
- 5 Lynnwood - May 4th 6:30-8:30 - Bowlero $0.00 raised