JA Bowlathon Leaderboard
- 1 Sherry Simmons $697.00 raised
- 2 MARGRIT HOWELL $217.80 raised
- 3 amanda bloomer $205.52 raised
- 4 Tracey Palame $204.60 raised
- 5 Erica Chamberlain $152.00 raised
- 1 Pinnacle Financial Partners $1,153.00 raised
- 2 Atlantic Union Bank $1,022.00 raised
- 3 TBG Flux Capacitors $897.00 raised
- 4 SunTrust - Team Ratliff $802.00 raised
- 5 Revlon $545.43 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Junior Achievement of Southwest Virginia 2020 Bowlathon
Why Bowl for JA?
Join Junior Achievement of Southwest Virginia and other area businesses in a fun, family-friendly fundraiser.
This team-building event allows companies to sponsor employees to bowl, connect with each other, network with others, and participate in a fun competition....all while supporting JASWVA's programming.
Are you ready to PARTY IN THE ALLEY 2020 for JA?
Teams are comprised of 10 bowlers. Registration is $10 per bowler covering lane fees and shoe rental, or $8 per bowler for companies with 50+ bowlers. Team registration paid by companies should be paid directly to JA by check or online at: www.jaswva.org Choose "Other Amount" and "Please direct my Donation to: Bowlathon Registration.
Each bowler is responsible for raising a minimum of $35, and those who raise $50 or more will receive a "Back to the Future 2020 Party in the Alley" t-shirt! For $100, receive a long-sleeve t-shirt.
All bowling will take place at AMF Hilltop Lanes, 5918 Williamson Rd., Roanoke, VA 24019
- Sat. February 22, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm
- Sun. February 23, 2:00 pm
- Tues. February 25, 3:00 pm
- Wed. February 26, 3:00 pm
- Sat. February 29, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm
Reserve your lanes today by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I fundraise?
- Register and create a Qgiv "Team page". Choose your company name as the "Classification".Share it with family, friends, and others in your network. Explain why you support JA.
- Ask 10 friends for $10 each, or more!
- Start a competition in the office to see who can raise the most.
What is Junior Achievement?
JA is the world's largest organization dedicated to preparing students for success in a global economy through the developement of financial literacy, entrepreneurship, and work-readiness skills. JA of Southwest serves over 6,500 students across Southwest Virginia in 52 schools. In fact, over the last 62 years, JASWVA has served over 517,000 students!!
Together with our business, community, and partners like YOU, we are working to ensure that the next generation is better prepared for success than any other generation.
Visit www.jaswva.org for more information.
Our Newest Participants
- BB Brett Brzys $50.60 raised
- NM Nora McCotter $0.00 raised
- RB Ryan Barry $36.40 raised
- RW robert weikle $35.00 raised
- CC christopher cook $50.00 raised
- Shawn Lawrence $20.00 raised
- KM Karl McKenzie $0.00 raised
- JD James Didas $35.00 raised
- MP Miranda Phillips $35.00 raised
- Julie Trent $50.00 raised