An EASY way to reach your $200 GOAL!
Click the button above and have $25 automatically deducted from 8 pay periods or select the amount and time frame that works for you.You will meet your minimum bowling goal and qualify for GREAT prizes!
Set a personal STRETCH Goal of $500 and bring JA programs to an entire classroom.
Donations can be set to continue until further notice or end on a specific date. eligibility.
- View More Recent Activity
Join us for the JA Central Washington Bowling Classic!
We are calling all super-heroes (age 21+) to join us as we work together to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy. Join us for the 8th Anniversary of the JA Bowling Classic! Participating in the JA Bowling Classic is a great way for companies and individuals to support students in Washington State, while also having fun with colleagues, friends and families!
Your support of the 2019 Bowling Classic will allow JA to raise awareness and resources for JA programs which teach crucial lessons about financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship.
With your help, we can continue to serve students in our region as they gain the skills to own their economic success!
Junior Achievement of Washington
For More Information
- 1 Rob Korpela $4,847.20 raised
- 2 Scot McElrea $3,700.00 raised
- 3 Kristyna Deveaux $2,500.00 raised
- 4 Carrie Gabbard $518.00 raised
- 5 Margaret Braaksma $158.42 raised
- 1 Solarity Credit Union - Bumper Jumpers $5,365.20 raised
- 2 Solarity CU Scot McElrea $3,958.42 raised
- 3 Wells Fargo Kristyna Deveaux $2,500.00 raised
- 4 Heritage University Eagles #1 $227.16 raised
- 5 Yakima Valley Hops Jeff Perkins $0.00 raised