Goodie bag of local treats for participants!
This year, our "swag bag" will be full of special items from local businesses, including Rose Theatre, Elevated Ice Cream, Sunrise Coffee, and The Food Co-op.
Jumping Mouse Annual Turkey Trot 5K
Our Annual Turkey Trot 5K goes virtual this year! With the addition of a family scavenger hunt! You can create a team or enter as an individual and choose your own route (we'll give you some ideas, too). Or maybe you prefer to relax and support Jumping Mouse kids from the comfort of your own couch. Whether you are in Jefferson County, or participate from afar, let's come together to support children's mental health and Jumping Mouse Children's Center.
Here's how it works:
1) Sign up and choose your option: Virtual runner? Relaxing from your couch? Family scavenger hunt? It all supports Jumping Mouse kids!
2) You can enter as an individual or as part of a team. And you can raise money on your own personal fundraising page to benefit Jumping Mouse kids.
3) Pick up your bib and goodie bag on November 19 or 20 or we can ship it to you.
4) Choose your route and complete it during the week of Thanksgiving (November 21-29).
4) Share your results with us with via social media by tagging us or using #trotforkids. (No social media page? Feel free to email your results to email@example.com!)
Fun prizes available for:
- Most creative route. See these for inspiration.
- Most money raised for Jumping Mouse kids (individual and team category).
About Jumping Mouse Children's Center
Jumping Mouse transforms children’s lives by providing expressive mental health therapy for as long as necessary. We nurture each child’s healthy development and supportive relationships at home and in the community.
We see children ages two to twelve for a variety of reasons, most often when they have experienced emotional stress or trauma that has deeply affected them and their families. Some are grieving the loss of someone close to them; others have experienced domestic violence, abuse, or neglect. Sometimes, they are coping with changes in family structure, or a serious illness or medical problem. When these and other stressors affect a child’s ability to communicate, to attend school, or to relate to others, Jumping Mouse can help.
The COVID-19 pandemic is significantly impacting children's mental health and there is a consistent need for Jumping Mouse services. With your help, no one is ever turned away for inability to pay.
Virtual Turkey Trot 5k and Family Scavenger Hunt Leaderboard
- 1 Jean $127.96 raised
- 2 Ann $80.00 raised
- 3 Coe $80.00 raised
- 4 Teresa $80.00 raised
- 5 Ron $80.00 raised
- 1 Trot Squad $433.15 raised
- 2 Wild Swimmers $357.96 raised
- 3 The Mouse Sisters $220.00 raised
- 4 Team Jorg $215.00 raised
- 5 Owl Dodgers $205.00 raised