FLORIDA DINNER EVENT
- Buy your tickets NOW for the September 26 Annual Benefit at Walkers Landing - $100 each
- Arrive at 5 pm for Big Game Night - fun games and activities - something for everyone!
- Enjoy complimentary wine and beer throughout
- Music by Hupp & Ray (dancing too)
- Buffet dinner catered by Jimbo's Catering (Pulled Pork, Monterrey Chicken, Spring Salad w/ Apple Dressing, Red Skinned Potatoes with Cheese, Grilled Vegetables, Baked Beans, Rolls) Homemade Cranberry/White Chocolate/Pecan Cookies on table
- Buy your 50/50 Raffle Tickets online now or no later than 7:15 PM on September 26- win 50% of proceeds!
- Registration for the event gets you access to the Virtual Auction bidding options. Check out the items on the Virtual Auction tab and start bidding! Bidding closes at 8:30 pm on September 26. Bidding help available at the event.
- Register NOW for the September 26 Livestream - it's free!
- Buy your Raffle Tickets on the Virtual Auction tab before 7:15 PM (EDT) on September 26 - a chance to win 50% of the proceeds
- Virtual Auction items are posted online for your preview. Bidding is open! More items being posted - check back often!
- Virtual Auction bidding closes September 26 at 8:30 PM
- Download the Givi App to bid and keep updated on your bids - best to first read the step-by-step instructions in the FAQ's tab
- You may also bid online (but you won't get notifications about your bidding progress)
- Be sure to come back for the livestream event on September 26 - it begins automatically at 7 pm EDT - enjoy it from the comfort of your own couch! Pre-event slide show starts at 6:30 pm
- Plan a Watch Party!
- Play Kenya Kahoots Game during pre-event time
Your Well-being Is Our Priority At Our Florida Dinner Event!
Being mindful of your safety...we have adjusted our plans:
- The number of available dinner tickets has been reduced by 25%
- Most before-dinner activities are outside or on the screened porch
- Fewer seats per table for better distancing at dinner
- Dinner served buffet style
- Adherence to Walker’s Landing COVID-19 protocols
- On September 15 the option to shift to a “drive-thru” meal is available if one feels hesitant about dining in
REGISTER NOW … DECIDE LATER OPTION:
Carefully packed “drive-thru” meals in individual containers can be picked up by registered attendees between 5 & 6 pm on September 26. A bottle of wine or 2 bottles of beer are included. Make request for same September 15 by sending your name to email@example.com. If you decide to dine at home, return to this page to enjoy the livestream programming which begins at 7 pm. Pre-event slide show & activities begin at 6:30 pm.
WHY YOUR REGISTRATION IS IMPORTANT
- When you buy a Florida Dinner ticket, 75% of the cost of your dinner ticket will help us feed the children at the Squatters Hill slum Pre-School
- When you become a "Champion for Change", you will be making an immediate impact upon the lives of the most vulnerable - those already at The Betty Mavity Roberts Education Centre and more at-risk children who need a safe haven
- When you buy a 50/50 Raffle ticket, 50% of the funds raised will go directly to Wesley Mission Hospital for antibiotics and hypertension medicines, family planning commodities and PPE supplies to keep our staff safe
- When you bid on and win an Auction item, your "purchase" will help fund the bus we need for the school, playground equipment for our 3 pre-schools, and the proposed pre-school expansion
- When you have followed the Livestream Event to its conclusion, you will have qualified as an official "Kenya Partner"
WHEN YOU JOIN US ON SEPTEMBER 26...
You will see the change...
You will feel the joy...
You will rejoice in the hope so many now have..
Because of the generosity of those who believed it was possible
HELP US CHANGE THE STORIES IN MORE LIVES!
of your goal reached
MARY CILLO - $103
KRISTEN LONDON - $120
JENNY LOCKWOOD - $31
JENNY ASHMORE - $155
JOY KEMP - $105
LIZA & TERRY COTTER- $1236
LYNNE & JACK RUPPEL - $450
LAURIE KITSON - $250
DIANE & JOHN HAMRICK - $500
JAMES TRIMBLE, MD - $515
CLARA MILLER - $100
LYNDA & STEVE TAYLOR - $500
RON & ANN HOLMES - $500
GEOF & SHARON MCKISSON - $250
JAMES & DEEDEE CORBIN - $100
GAYLE HOWARD - $283
JULIA MCIVER - $5000
DEBORAH & WATT ALSTON - $5150
DIANE MICHELS - $600
GINGER DUVAL - $412
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US TO CHANGE THE STORY OF THE CHILDREN IN KENYA.