Kiss the Pig 2021 Leaderboard
- 1 Dax Gingras $4,228.55 raised
- 2 Bethany Reycraft $2,614.50 raised
- 3 Jack Lowman & Trey Harden $2,459.75 raised
- 4 Team Publix $1,725.50 raised
- 5 Lisa Gifford $1,257.50 raised
- 6 Bonnie Edwards $1,167.50 raised
- 7 Michelle Hinds $1,032.50 raised
- 8 Beth Hesseltine $872.50 raised
- 9 Amanda Dunyk $843.00 raised
- 10 Eric Powell $500.50 raised
Kiss the Pig 2021
“Kiss the Pig” is our annual fundraising campaign supporting READ Lakeland's effort to combat illiteracy in Polk County. Each year, members of the community manage a campaign for literacy and compete with other candidates for the honor of KISSING A PIG. During the campaign, candidates raise awareness for adult literacy as they collect “votes” from their family, friends, and colleagues. Each vote is $1 and the candidate with the most votes the night of the finale wins the honor of kissing the pig!
We need support now more than ever! Last year our fundraiser was cut short JUST as it had begun due to COVID-19. We're counting on YOU to help us celebrate our 25 YEARS combatting the illiteracy rate of 24% in Polk County. Donate to your candidate today, and you'll get an invite to watch them KISS THE virtual PIG this year via Zoom on April 26th.