LIA Celebration FAQs
General Event & Ticket Information
When is the event?
- Thursday, May 19th from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
How much are tickets?
- Individual tickets are $199 ($250 after 4/15) and Tables (6 guests) are $2,000.
Can I mail in a check for payment?
- Yes. To pay by check, please send payment to the address below. Be sure to include:
Attendee Name(s) email address(es). Once we receive your payment, we will enter your information into the system and you will receive a confirmation email. You can email us at email@example.com to let us know it is on the way.
Seabury Resources for Aging®
P.O. Box 70220
Washington, DC 20024
Attn: Advancement Dept.
Where is the event?
What is the dress code?
- We recommend business or business casual attire.
Is there parking?
- Valet parking is available for $25+tax for the evening of the event.
- One Franklin Square parking garage is located at 1301 K street, 0.1 mile from Eaton DC.
Who can I contact for help?
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 414-6318.
Are there opportunities to sponsor the event?
- Yes. Please head over to the Sponsors section for more details.
Can I bid virtually and in-person for the Silent Auction?
- Yes, you have the option of bidding online starting May 12 or in-person on May 19.
When does the silent auction open?
- The auction opens on May 12 for virtual bidding. You will also be able to bid in-person on May 19.
How do I access the auction virtually?
- Search for Givi in the App store on iOS or Google Play on Android.
- To be taken directly to your auction in the app, enter the ticket code you received after registration. You can find the code in your registration confirmation email. When you tap “Go,” you’ll be logged directly into the auction. Confirm or edit your ticket details.
- Create a password and tap Continue
- Confirm your payment method or add a new one
- Allow push notifications and camera access so you can receive outbid alerts and use your QR code bid paddle
What's the 2022 Leadership in Aging Vaccination Policy?
- Seabury cares about the health and wellbeing of our community. Leadership in Aging Celebration attendees are required to present proof of COVID-19 vaccination and photo ID at the event registration desk. Please call (202) 414-6318 or email email@example.com with any questions about this event.