- 1 Jill VanKuren $2,099.50 raised
- 2 Dawnette Fetterman $1,742.72 raised
- 3 Monique Nieves $1,000.00 raised
- 4 Mike Schwentner $430.92 raised
- 5 William Fritz $290.00 raised
Help us raise FUN (and Funds) for our families with Autism and special needs!
You can help 2 Ways:
1. Pledge time to volunteer to lead or help out with fun activities at our center
2. Pledge money to help support our programs and services
-500 hours of volunteer time commitment
We need YOUR help to achieve these goals! Please join our campaign and help us spread the word to your friends and family.
As always, 100% of the proceeds from all fundraising activities stays local to support our families with Autism and special needs.
About Live Learn & Play:
We are a small, grass-roots 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to helping families in our community with Autism and special needs in meaningful ways. We operate a sensory gym and resource center located in the South Mall in Allentown. Our center gives families a safe, judgement-free environment to play, build friendships, and connect with other families and information.
Our commitment to families:
Our entire leadership team is made up of unpaid volunteers. Average time commitment from board members is 4-20 hours per month. Time commitment from President/CEO is 30-40+ hours per week.