- View More Recent Activity
Your Support of Manet Community Health Center Matters This Giving Tuesday
GivingTuesday is an opportunity for people around the world to come together to give, show kindness, and share what they have with those most in need. Your support of Manet on Giving Tuesday ensures quality, comprehensive, accessible health care to those most vulnerable in the communities we serve throughout the South Shore and Southeastern, MA.
How your donation can help others:
- $25: Provides 3 days-worth of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- $50: Enables Manet's community-based COVID-19 response
- $100: Supports the expansion of Manet's Behavioral Health Program
- $250: Supports Manet’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives
- $500: Allows for investments in infrastructure to support primary care & behavioral health Telemedicine programming
- $1,000: Fuels Manet’s Mobile Response Van for 3 months
- $2,500: Contributes to the delivery of language services programming including patient education to make care accessible for all
- $5,000+: Furnishes brand new exam rooms in Taunton and Attleboro and the Radiology suite opening in 2022 in North Quincy
Matching Gift Challenge
Achieve 2X the impact when you make a gift this Giving Tuesday!
Thanks to the generosity of an anonymous donor, contributions will be matched in full up to $5,000. Help Manet reach our $10,000 goal by November 30.