Like Us on Facebook
- 1 Gary Thomas $3,436.25 raised
- 2 Michon PInnix $2,425.00 raised
- 3 Tim Blaylock $1,170.00 raised
- 4 Michael Marquardt $769.05 raised
- 5 Christopher Murray $500.00 raised
- 1 Michon's Team $2,425.00 raised
- 2 Team Murray $1,000.00 raised
- 3 Team Marquardt $769.05 raised
- 4 The Family $600.00 raised
- 5 Team AJ Monkey $475.00 raised
Going the Extra Mile for Our Kids
Saturday, September 15th, 2018
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Kick-Off Ceremony at 12 noon
The Boys & Girls Club of the West Valley will be creating a "Mile of Quarters" on Saturday, September 15, 2018, at Westfield Topanga. The event, which begins at 10 a.m., will feature quarters being laid out for one mile (5,280 feet) inside Westfield Topanga. With one foot of quarters equaling $3.25, every mile raised will mean $17,160 to support the Club's programs for needy youth.
In addition to the Main Clubhouse and Teen Center, the Boys & Girls Club offers programs at Blythe and Reseda Elementary Schools; Hale Charter Academy; and Canoga Park, Chatsworth and Cleveland High Schools. Young people in our community are in need of the Club's services now more than ever. Please join with us to make this event the biggest success ever because we will never turn a child away.
The event will also include music, face painting, a deejay, dignitaries, and other entertainment throughout the day.
Your change can change a kid's life!
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Michon PInnix $2,425.00 raised
- Bill Nethercott $495.00 raised
- vaneza quezada $0.00 raised
- Christopher Murray $500.00 raised
- Michael Marquardt $769.05 raised
- Nadre Davani $25.00 raised
- Zohreh Machuga $100.00 raised
- Kelly Ventimiglia $32.50 raised
- Amber Denike $0.00 raised
- Sara Lari $32.50 raised