Moms give us wings to soar.
This Mother’s Day, honor the one who taught you to fly.
When you celebrate your mom with a gift to Children’s Home Society of Florida, you’ll give another child the opportunity to soar, too.
As children, our mothers, stepmoms, aunts, grandmothers and “bonus moms” held our hands, kissed our skinned knees, read our favorite stories and encouraged us to dream.
This Mother’s Day, honor mom with a gift from the heart … a gift that spreads her love to children and families who need a little extra support right now to learn to dream again.
Right now, you know a family struggling from the impact of the pandemic – overwhelmed, stretched thin and sacrificing to give their child wings to soar. At Children’s Home Society of Florida, we believe that no family should face the tough times alone. We are stronger together. Together, we soar higher.
Honor mom with a gift that will help a child reach new heights.
Funds will empower moms and children in Children’s Home Society of Florida programs to turn odds into opportunities as they gain skills and confidence to overcome challenges presented by poverty and the fallout from COVID-19. Funds will help more moms give their children wings to soar.
All the Ways You Can Join the CHS Mother's Day Campaign 👇
Did you know that – before COVID – 1 in 5 children in Florida lived in poverty? That number has only grown. Sadly, poverty has consequences …
Together, we can change this! You can turn these odds into opportunities for children – and entire families – while honoring the one who gave you wings to soar.
Please help Children’s Home Society of Florida meet families’ needs with the right solutions at the right time … to empower kids throughout Florida to realize their full potential. With a “cradle to career” approach, we help children – and their parents – find strengths, confidence and opportunities through:
- Early Childhood Services
- Child Welfare
- Counseling & Mental Health Services
- Community Partnership Schools
- Mentoring, Outreach & Job Training
Through these solutions, parents, kids and families find support to overcome challenges presented by poverty and the fallout from COVID-19 … and they receive opportunities to realize their full potential – to truly soar.
- 1 Victoria Weber $900.00 raised
- 2 Dave Cognetta $600.00 raised
- 3 Dale Jacobs $500.00 raised
- 4 Anthony Sudler $500.00 raised
- 5 Samantha Ramlall $425.00 raised
- 6 Heather Vogel $350.00 raised
- 7 Summer Pfeiffer $300.00 raised
- 8 Lydia and Mia Llama $300.00 raised
- 9 Tammy Sudler $250.00 raised
- 10 Ginny Veit $200.00 raised
- 1 Statewide $2,035.00 raised
- 2 Treasure Coast $1,925.00 raised
- 3 Big Bend - Tallahassee Area $1,850.00 raised
- 4 Suncoast - Tampa Bay $1,650.00 raised
- 5 Greater Northeast Florida $635.00 raised
- 6 Central Florida $475.00 raised
- 7 Western $150.00 raised
- 8 Space Coast $100.00 raised
- 9 Palm Beach $100.00 raised
- 10 Miami-Dade $25.00 raised
Thank You to Our Sponsors
1 - https://www.ndacan.acf.hhs.gov/datasets/dataset-details.cfm?ID=147
2 - https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-education-and-poverty-america#:~:text=Dropout%20rates%20of%2016%20to,people%20who%20finished%20high%20school.
3 - https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/by-the-numbers-dropping-out-of-high-school/