My Mile for Hospice 2022
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Meleta Truax $70.00 raised
- TP Terri Persons $25.00 raised
- KH Kellie Hitchman $77.91 raised
- TC Tristan Crandall $70.00 raised
- Amanda Mason $75.00 raised
- Zachary Monroe $25.00 raised
- Karin Blackburn $301.95 raised
- Laura Cordts $746.45 raised
- Coral Pondysh $426.79 raised
- Linda Potter $1,358.76 raised
VIRTUAL Walk, Run, Bike, Hike, Ride….for a cause
My Mile for Hospice asks participants to take on their own personal mile-challenge and fundraise for Hospice. This all-inclusive event allows Milers to select whatever activity they are passionate about or challenged by in support of our important work.
So whether you walk your mile, bike, hike, kayak, dance, ride or zipline, we invite you to go the extra mile for Hospice this summer!
Registration is open to all ages!
|Complete your personal mile wherever you choose! Take a walk in your neighborhood, head to a High Peak, or ride a stationary bike at home – it’s your mile!|
|The virtual event kicks of on Wednesday, June 1st. Milers choose the date they will complete their activity and have the month of June/July to meet their fundraising goal.|