Start/Finish Line Partner
- Connecticut Psychiatric Society
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- CT Suicide Advisory Board
- Advanced Behavioral Health, Inc.
- InterCommunity, Inc.
- Community Mental Health Affiliates, Inc.
- BHcare, Inc.
- Farmington Avenue Dental Care, P.C.
- Community Health Network of CT, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- The Village for Families & Children
- Kuhn Employment Opportunities
- Parents' Foundation for Transitional Living, Inc.
- The Connection
- Harding Development Group
- Gilead Community Services, Inc.
- NAMI Farmington Valley
- NAMI Manchester
- New England Health Care Employees Union, District 1199 SEIU
- United Services, Inc.
- Connecticut Health Foundation, Inc.
- 1 Elisa romm $3,084.99 raised
- 2 Kate Mattias $1,775.00 raised
- 3 John Pendleton $1,105.00 raised
- 4 Sheila Amdur $1,050.00 raised
- 5 Peter Case $1,000.00 raised
- 1 Bright Futures $3,234.99 raised
- 2 Kate and the Pups Go Walking $1,775.00 raised
- 3 Whitney Warriors! $1,545.00 raised
- 4 Martha’s Marchers $1,482.00 raised
- 5 Johnny's Walkers $1,230.00 raised
We have a special $15,000 match challenge!
Register today and join us as we improve lives and our communities.
Why I Walk
I have participated in the NAMI CT Annual Walk for many years to show support for my brother and others who live with a mental illness. This year my team and I are walking in honor of my dear NAMI CT friend and co-volunteer, Martha Healy. Martha and I met many years ago at a NAMI class for the family members of people who live with a mental health issue, Family to Family. We continued to meet up at other NAMI CT educational offerings and soon became “sisters of the cause." Among other volunteer roles, we became a Family to Family teaching team. We were discussing forming a Walk team in January and she passed away in early February. We believed the Walk to be an important way to help fight the stigma and discrimination of mental illness and raise money to support the continuation of the NAMI programs in which we so strongly believed. I am reaching out to my friends and family to help support this organization which does so much good work in Connecticut and to honor my dear Martha. - Pat O'Konis
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- DB Debra Battista $0.00 raised
- RT Reid Tuomala $0.00 raised
- ML Mikayla Lapierre $0.00 raised
- BG Beth Greig $0.00 raised
- Katherine Read Addison $20.00 raised
- Pam Curley $0.00 raised
- TK Tanner Kern $0.00 raised
- Rachael Doll $0.00 raised
- KW Kristin Walker $0.00 raised
- TP Taryn Petrillo $0.00 raised