- 1 Kate Mattias $1,000.00 raised
- 2 John Pendleton $805.00 raised
- 3 Owen Troy $300.00 raised
- 4 Trish Demaras $250.00 raised
- 5 Marvin Elbaum $250.00 raised
- 1 Kate and the Pups Go Walking $1,000.00 raised
- 2 Johnny's Walkers $830.00 raised
- 3 Demaras-Troy $550.00 raised
- 4 SECT United $300.00 raised
- 5 We Can Make A Difference $150.00 raised
Welcome to the 2018 NAMI Connecticut Walk!
Saturday May 19th
Rentschler Field, East Hartford, CT
RAIN or SHINE!
Come join us!
NAMI Connecticut is celebrating its 15th annual Walk this year and we invite you to take part in the largest mental health awareness and fundraising event in Connecticut.
With the help of our many Walk supporters NAMI Connecticut (National Alliance on Mental Illness) provides for families and individuals with mental health conditions what no one else does: support and education.
Our mission is clear, NAMI Connecticut provides support, education and advocacy for Connecticut’s citizens impacted by mental illness.
This year’s Walk will help us continue to offer no cost education programs that enhance people’s understanding of mental illness. It will also provide funding to maintain and grow over 40 peer-led support groups across the state including ones for young adults and parents of children and adolescents.
Register today and join us as we improve lives and our communities.
Raise $100 and receive a NAMIConnecticut Walk T-shirt on Walk Day.
Raise $1,000 and become a NAMI Connecticut Walk Star, eligible for special gifts and incentives.
Let’s all make it happen!
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- HR Howard Reid $0.00 raised
- ED Elysa Doherty-Fisher APRN,ANP-BC $0.00 raised
- SD Steven Davis $0.00 raised
- NM Nasif Muhammad $0.00 raised
- Kayla Alicea $0.00 raised
- TM Tracy MacEachern $0.00 raised
- TM Tanisha Mcmillan $0.00 raised
- MM Michelle McMillan $0.00 raised
- TB Tiana Burdick $0.00 raised
- JH Josephine Hawke $50.00 raised