Frequently Asked Questions
- How does an endurance mountain bike race work?
An endurance mountain bike race simply means mountain biking for a longer than normal time or distance! So let’s crush it…
- 12 hour racers will start at 12:00 pm
- 6 hour racers will start at 12:10 pm
- Solo riders will do as many laps as possible in their allotted time.
- Teams will do as many laps as possible during their allotted time, but must always have a team member on course to qualify.
- Solo riders and teams with the most laps in their allotted times will be awarded prizes based on category.
- What trails will be included in the race?
Click here to see the race route on strava, click here to see an image of the map..
- What are the race categories?
Each category will be further broken into the time category (6hour or 12hour) and also division (male, female, or non-binary).
The top three in each category will receive a prize.
- Pro: Open to anyone that wants to race in a pro level
- Amateur: broken into age groups based on registration.
- Junior: youth under 18. Youth under 18 are also welcome in the Pro Open category.
- Masters: age category over 50
- Teams of 3: OPEN category that can be comprised of any combination of 3 racers.
- Where do I put my gear?
Gear check will be available at the centrally located Homestead barn for proximity to the start and finish lines. If interested, bring your gear and $5 cash for storage in the barn throughout the race.
- Where will I get my race packet/timer?
Packet pickup is a PARTY at the HUB Bike Lounge (410 SW A St, Ste 2, Bentonville)! Join us on Thursday, May 12(5-8pm) for packet pickup, beverage discount, a group ride, a DJ, and much more!
Can’t make the packet pickup party? You can also pick up your packet on race day at check-in at The Homestead.
- Where can I rest?
There will be a rest zone for riders with hammocks/hammock stands provided.
- Where does my team transition riders?
The transition zone will be located in The Homestead
- Can I register day of?
Yes, day of registrants should head to The Homestead at the check-in table up to 11:00am.
Day of registrants will not receive parking passes.
- How long is a lap?
Each lap is 6 miles and takes an average of an hour to complete.
- Where do I check-in on race day?
Racers will check-in from 9am-11am at The Homestead, across from Airship.
Volunteers will check-in at the Coler Campground.
- Are there aid stations?
Yes! There will be three aid stations throughout the race, with bike repair supplies, hydration, nutrition, and self-administered first aid.
- Where do I park?
The first 125 registrants will receive a free parking pass for one of Coler’s parking lots. You will receive an email with a parking pass that includes the lot information; show your parking pass or mention your name to the lot attendant when you arrive. Parking is limited, so teams will only receive one parking pass.
- What is included with registration?
- Each racer will receive a ticket for a meal, generously provided by Airship, that can be picked redeemed (11am-8pm) on-site.
- Each racer will receive a Noon2Moon t-shirt, register by March 31st for guaranteed t-shirt size. (day-of registrants do not receive a t-shirt)
- The first 125 registrants will also receive a parking pass for one of Coler’s parking lots.
- Your registration fee directly impacts our community! Coler Mountain Bike Preserve is a community space provided by Peel Compton Foundation, a local non-profit, and every registration supports the trails and access to programs and events at Coler.
- How can non-racers participate?
Before the race, back a racer using the online peer-to-peer giving platform. Each donation directly supports Coler Mountain Bike Preserve and Peel Compton Foundation’s mission to connect the community through nature, education, recreation, and preservation.
Vendor Village at The Homestead (across from Airship), featuring:
- Start and finish lines
- 11 AM – 7 PM: vendor booths with giveaways
- Activities for families led by Buddy Pegs and Strider Bikes throughout the day
- DJ, beer garden, and food trucks
- Awards at 6 PM and 12 AM
- The Hub Heckle Zone at... The Hub!:
- FREE beer, sponsored by The Hub Bike Lounge
- Can I bring my dog?
Leashed dogs are welcome, but please clean up after them!
- What are the food/drink options?
Join The Party at the Hub for food and beverages, purchase from Airship or food trucks, grab a bike at Ozark Mountain Bagel Company food truck, or make it a picnic and bring your own! Beer garden tickets for Bentonville Brewing will also be for sale at The Homestead.