The Vincentian resident experience – a welcoming and stimulating environment that provides innovative care with an individualized approach for socialization, dining, life-long learning, and quality engagement – is at the heart of this year’s projects to Vincentian Home which also includes personal care and independent living. Transformations to indoor and outdoor gathering and activity spaces, private areas, and residents’ units will total $925,850. Help support the $120,000 fundraising goal for this effort.
Donors who contribute to this project will help us to provide:
- Updated and refreshed entryways at Vincentian Home and Vincentian Villa
- Redesigned socialization and gathering areas at Vincentian Villa and Vincentian Terrace Place
- Furnishings and renovations to residents’ rooms at Vincentian Home (including Personal Care and Memory Lane), Vincentian Villa, and Vincentian Terrace Place
- Landscaping and outdoor furniture at Vincentian Home, Vincentian Villa, Vincentian Terrace Place, and Vincentian Personal Care
- New dining place settings and uniforms for Vincentian Home and Vincentian Villa
- Updated kitchen/serving and bathing rooms at Vincentian Home Personal Care
In addition to one-time gifts or monthly gifts, naming and dedication rights are being offered for all four Outdoor Spaces on our north campuses, the Vincentian Villa Clubhouse, and Vincentian Villa and Terrace Place gathering areas. Donors may also wish to set up a multi-year Memorial Fund for these projects. For information on commemorative gifts, please contact us.
Individuals and organizations can host an independent fundraiser or fundraising event to support Vincentian ministries. Whether you are a grateful family member, group of employees, civic organization, church, school, business, or community friend, you can host your own fundraising event or create your own tribute page to honor a loved one and raise unrestricted dollars for this Favorite Places project.