Are you creative? Do you like helping others? Then you can raise funds for pediatric cancer research YOUR way by participating in the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation's Do It Yourself fundraising campaign.
It's simple! Encourage your family and friends to donate to your personal page to support pediatric cancer research. We’ve seen everything from bicycling challenges to birthday fundraisers. Now we’re asking you to host your own fundraiser!
- 1 Mason Roy $2,670.80 raised
- 2 Jared (Kyle) Jordan $2,235.70 raised
- 3 Lauren Schille $1,508.80 raised
- 4 Caroline Carter $1,277.00 raised
- 5 Cathy Carter $1,021.20 raised
- 1 The Thorn Collection 6th Annual Lemonade Stand $41,530.64 raised
- 2 MD Challenge: 41 miles for the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation $3,621.24 raised
- 3 The Carter's Annual Lemonade Stand $1,277.00 raised
- 4 Mei Watanabe’s Donation $1,031.00 raised
- 5 Dylan’s Bake Sale $719.90 raised