Thank You to Our Matching Sponsors!
Night Without a Bed 2021 Leaderboard
- 1 Craig Howard $325.00 raised
- 2 Cassie Frederiksen $100.00 raised
- 3 Michelle Courson $100.00 raised
- 4 Nicole Wittwer $50.00 raised
- 5 Hilary Michalowicz $25.00 raised
- 1 Too Inspired to Be Tired $1,514.35 raised
- 2 The Home Team $784.87 raised
- 3 The Winning Team $1.00 raised
Why Night Without a Bed Matters
Have you ever had to spend a night without a bed?
If you’re lucky, the answer is no. But, for many families right here in Spokane, they will go to sleep tonight on a park bench, the back seat of their car or even hidden in an abandoned house. There are over 3,108 school aged children and their families right here in Spokane that don't have a place to call home (2019).
With the consequences of the pandemic upon us, not only is help needed now, but many families will need help in the months and years to come. On Saturday, June 26, you're invited to the 2nd Annual Night Without a Bed SleepOut. We're challenging you and your family to spend one night without your bed and spread the word about how we're ending family homelessness in Spokane!