Operation Holiday Impact 2022
Operation Holiday Impact 2022 Leaderboard
- 1 Hero Heroux $27,557.20 raised
- 2 Tony & Frances Pappalardo $15,000.00 raised
- 3 Amanda & Carlos Camelo $5,136.00 raised
- 4 Valerie Stein $4,521.91 raised
- 5 Victoria Silversmith $3,710.20 raised
- 1 Love - Unity - Character - DIAZ $28,299.20 raised
- 2 Tony & Frances Pappalardo $15,026.50 raised
- 3 Sleigh All Day $8,454.50 raised
- 4 Ho Ho Heroes- Reck/Stein $8,447.51 raised
- 5 Monaco Team $6,509.70 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Join Us for OHI 2022
Thank you for stopping by!
We at Operation Impact are on mission to be the Cure Called Contribution. We focus on impacting people by mobilizing and developing our partners to to serve the underprivileged globally.
Operation Holiday Impact is our holiday initiative where we partner with shelters, community centers and families in need across our local communities to give them holiday gifts.
Join us for this year’s national and global effort to support the local needs of children and parents. Every $200 sponsors one child! In the last 5 years we have given to over 7,500 children. Let's make this year our biggest yet as we raise $275,000.
How to Participate:
1) Donate (click Donate Now to the right)
- Donate to General Campaign by Selecting Operation Holiday Impact
- Donate to Team or Location to directly support.
2) Register a Team (click Register or Join a Team Button)
- Select location your team is supporting
- Click Lead a Team
- Build a team of 5 for minimum goal of $1,000 to sponsor five children.
- Team Name Format: "Fun Name" - Last Name of Team Lead
- Add your team members
3) Register to Join a Team - Select team to join
Visit the Location pages to the right for more details and volunteer opportunities.
Donation Deadline is December 1st 2022
Share with us your stories on Instagram (@operationimpact_)! We want to celebrate your hearts!
Our giving is an extension of who we are. The world is kinder and more compassionate place because of you.
We are Impact Ambassadors. We Give to Love. We Love to Give.
- The Operation Impact Team
Our Newest Participants
- Nick White $0.00 raised
- Cheree Kessler $53.00 raised
- Ebunola Macaulay $0.00 raised
- Naomi Genota $553.00 raised
- Jewel Robinson $20.00 raised
- Jorge Riveros $0.00 raised
- Rachel Velasquez $78.00 raised
- Katherine Mota $0.00 raised
- Miriam Cuadra $0.00 raised
- Randall Romain $53.00 raised
How to Donate
How to Register as a Team Lead
How to Use Your Personal Fundraising Dashboard
Locations to Support
Atlanta, GA - MUST Ministries
Bronx, NY - Bronx Connect
Bushwick, NY - Stockholm Shelter
Gainesville, FL - PACE Center Alachua
Long Island, NY Families - Via Application Only
Miami, FL - Safe for Families
Newark, NJ - Speedway School
Pittsburgh, PA - Urban Impact
Portage, IN - Housing Opportunities
Tampa, FL - 5th Avenue Mentoring and Community Outreach
Tuscon, AZ - We Care Homes
Republica Dominicana - Comunidades
Honduras - The Justice Project
Operation Impact is an initiative of “V1 Community Impact, Inc.”, a registered 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization, EIN #: 84-3685987. All contributions designated for specific projects shall be applied to those projects, and we may assess up to 10 percent to be used for administering the gift. Occasionally, we receive more contributions for a given project than can be wisely applied to that project. When that happens, we use these funds to meet a similar pressing need.