Log In or Sign Up to Start Saving Lives Today!
Join members of the community to support children battling cancer as the National Pedaitric Cancer Foundation hosts the first ever Orland Dream Walk at the Amway Center!
The Dream Walk will begin in the stadium's lower concourse, and navigate through the arena as we celebrate local children battling cancer and their dreams. The Dream Walk will conclude at the Orlando Magic Fan Fest, just outside the arena.
Awards for top fundraisers will be presented at the Orlando Magic Fan Fest directly following the Dream Walk. There will be chance drawings for Orlando Magic memorabilia and fun activities for all to enjoy at the Orlando Magic Fan Fest Close to gametime we will all go inside the stadium to watch the Orlando Magic take on the New Orleans Pelicans!
NPCF is the #1 Rated Childhood Cancer Charity by Charity Navigator. We donate 87 cents of every dollar spent directly to research.
- 1 John Gaspar $710.00 raised
- 2 Jimmy Clark $207.90 raised
- 3 Caroline Wieland $200.33 raised
- 4 Phil Shaw $161.38 raised
- 5 John Dhondt $150.00 raised
- 1 Wieland’s Walkers $1,011.32 raised
- 2 Cintas Team Gaspar $780.00 raised
- 3 Cintas Cozzocrea $442.89 raised
- 4 Cintas Team Clark $357.90 raised
- 5 LP Design & Renovation $231.38 raised