Paws4ever's annual festival and fundraising walk is an institution in the local pet-loving community! PawsFest is an opportunity to celebrate the pets that enrich our lives while joining together as a community to raise money for animals in need. Join us on the Green at Southern Village!
- A short fundraising walk to raise support for homeless pets
- Activities to learn about animal welfare and pet care, plus opportunities to talk to experts about your pets. Topics include clicker training, pet enrichment, pets and families, and more!
- Inflatables, games, and activities for the whole family
- A silent auction: open for online pre-bidding now!
- Refreshments and local vendors
Your participation in this fun, family-friendly (and dog-friendly) event saves lives. Paws4ever relies on people like you as we rescue homeless cats and dogs from crowded county shelters and care for them as long as it takes to find homes.
To have the greatest impact for homeless pets, register to participate in the fundraising walk at PawsFest!
If you register to participate in the walk at PawsFest, you will get a fundraising page on this site. Invite your family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors to donate and join you in the walk!
** New this year: Your fundraising page can be easily linked to a Facebook Fundraiser! Sign up for the walk as a "fundraising participant," and your fundraising page will have an option to set up a fundraiser on Facebook. It's easier than ever to raise money for PawsFest!
General admission to the PawsFest festival is free, but we encourage all attendees to consider making a donation to save animals in need.
Paws4ever is an animal welfare organization offering a range of services to support pets and people in our community throughout their lifetimes.
Our Adoption Center rescues cats and dogs from our local county shelters and provides them with quality care for as long as it takes to find their forever homes.
Our Dog Training Program offers a variety of accessible private lessons and group classes using positive and effective methods.
Walk Registration Details
Register to participate in the fundraising walk at PawsFest!
Adult Walk Registration
Includes an free event t-shirt!
Adult Early Bird: $20
(Online through Sept. 10)
Adult Advance: $25
(Online through noon on Oct. 4)
Adult Same-Day: $30
(Register in-person at PawsFest)
Kids Walk Registration
Does not include a t-shirt. Kids size t-shirts will be available to purchase.
Kids 6-14: $5
Kids 5 and under: Free
Come and enjoy the festivities on the Green and spend the afternoon with us! Does not include event shirt or walk participation.
Suggested donation: $5 per person
Why Register to Walk?
Walk registration fees support animals in need, and participants get a fundraising page on this website to raise money for Paws4ever.
- 1 Jeannie Goguen $1,540.30 raised
- 2 Valarie Zeithaml $647.59 raised
- 3 Dara Dyllin $515.22 raised
- 4 Perry Dowd $500.00 raised
- 5 Kathryn Ruggeri $261.00 raised
- 1 Paws4ever Board $748.40 raised
- 2 Paws4ever Staff $419.00 raised
- 3 Gravy Boat Biscuits $42.40 raised
- 4 Not Kitten Around $25.00 raised
- 5 Payne Oil for Paws $5.00 raised