January 1, 2021 - April 25, 2021
THIS IS A SAMPLE: St. Andrews is all-in on Fitch!
THIS IS A SAMPLE -- PERSONALIZE TO INCLUDE DETAILS OF YOUR STORY! Make your team's story:
- reason for team: what defines and bonds your team? Summer staff of the 1990s? Galley Crew last year? Teachers from the same school working to get your kids to Fitch?
- detailed: Why should more kids get the experiences that Fitch offers?
- great hook: attract teammates and donors with a call-to-action
Calling all Polar Bears to our Team! Let's all work together to raise money for the Fitch for All Initiative, and send great kids to a great camp!
Reach out a team captain for more details, and sign up below -- welcome aboard!
team-work [teem-wurk] noun
1. A cooperative or coordinated effort on the part of a group of persons acting together as a team or in the interest of a common cause.
- View More Recent Activity