Thank you, thank you, thank you to all those who walked with us at one of our 2018 PFF Walk locations or virtually! Because of your tremendous support, we have not only reached our goals but, exceeded them with close to $650,000 raised. Please know that your efforts move us closer to our shared vision of a world without pulmonary fibrosis.
For recaps and pictures of each of our walk-sites, please click on the location below:
New York City - June 23, 2018- Central Park
Chicago - September 15, 2018 - Diversey Harbor
Dates plus, one new location for 2019 will be announced soon! To receive our mailed save the date postcard, as well as our email communication, please fill out this Google Form to be added to our list.
Check out the 2018 PFF Walk Video!
The Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
The Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (PFF) mobilizes people and resources to provide access to high quality care and leads research for a cure so people with pulmonary fibrosis will live longer, healthier lives. We are proud to serve as the leading patient advocacy organization of pulmonary fibrosis and are committed to funding research to find effective therapies and, hopefully one day, a cure. Your support funds crucial research, increases awareness, and sustains vital programs that help people with PF and their families live better lives.
Our signature programs include:
- 1 Jeff Harris $13,815.09 raised
- 2 Nita Zalavadia $13,810.43 raised
- 3 Rebecca Lucente $10,649.99 raised
- 4 Mark Delorme $9,237.69 raised
- 5 Mark Cochran $9,052.95 raised
- 1 Harris-DePoy $27,081.16 raised
- 2 Team MollyK $19,647.25 raised
- 3 Team TLC: In it for the LUNG haul $12,402.25 raised
- 4 Tom Clark Walkers $10,588.38 raised
- 5 Stoelting $10,523.87 raised