PFF Walk - National Walk Day (virtual)
PFF Walk - National Walk Day
Saturday, September 24, 2022
Opening Remarks: 10:00 AM
Walk: between 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Virtual Celebration Party: 4:00 PM
Walk together toward a cure with us as we raise funds and awareness for pulmonary fibrosis!
The virtual format offers an opportunity to bring the spirit of the PFF Walk to your community! The day begins with opening remarks and inspiring messages via email, followed by a walk in your hometown, and a celebration party and closing ceremony via a live-stream to close out the event!
Registration is free and participants who raise $100 or more will receive our commemorative event t-shirt!
For more information or fundraising resources, please contact us by
email PFFWalk@pulmonaryfibrosis.org or phone to 855-Walk-PFF (855-925-5733)
- 1 Golden Gate Lungsters $616.50 raised
- 2 Team Kathy Paul $616.50 raised
- 3 Team Woodruff $513.75 raised
- 4 Oxy-Moe-Run $500.00 raised
- 5 N.FL/GA LungForce $302.75 raised
- 6 Breathe for Brenda $277.75 raised
- 7 Grandma's Outlaws $256.87 raised
- 8 Fibrosis Fighters $256.87 raised
- 9 Team Violet Rippy $231.19 raised
- 10 Tom Clark Walkers $225.69 raised