Bowling for Brain Injury-Portland Leaderboard
- 1 Corbin $409.87 raised
- 2 Sarah $176.97 raised
- 3 Debbie $103.95 raised
- 4 Terry $101.38 raised
- 5 Cara $67.57 raised
- 1 RiverRidge Unbowlievables $477.44 raised
- 2 Goodwill Neurorehab $391.31 raised
- 3 Brainy Bowlers $311.85 raised
- 4 Wade Family $207.90 raised
- 5 New England Rehab Strikers $180.93 raised
Like Us on Facebook
Sunday, December 1, 12-2 p.m.
Bowling for Brain Injury-Portland Description
Bowling for Brain Injury is a mission-focused fundraising event of the Brain Injury Association of America-Maine Chapter. This event raises awareness about brain injury and provides services for survivors and families, while at the same time you can have fun with your family, friends and colleagues.
On Sunday, December 1, bowl for your family, friends, and patients to raise awareness and funds for brain injury programs and services in Maine.